Profile for Nicki D > Reviews

Content by Nicki D

Nicki D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Womens Ladies Designer Celebrity Leather Style Tote Satchel Skull Scarf Shoulder Bag Handbag (Apricot)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality....Low Price!, 14 Oct. 2015
Lovely quality bag and so quirky (in a good way) with the imprinted skulls! A great size for eveyday use. This bag looks so much more expensive than the price I paid and I will be getting it in other colours.

niceeshop(TM) Handmade Decorative Glass Tealight Candle Holder Candle Lantern Centerpiece for Party Wedding (Colorful)
Offered by niceEshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Oct. 2015
Really Gorgeous piece. Very Happy

5 Litres - Simply Spray & Walk Away Concentrate Patio - Fencing - Decking - Mould Algae & Moss Killer
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a try, 1 July 2014
I have used this product once and it has been great on the moss & algae. It hasn't removed the lichen, however, in fairness, there is a lot of years build up so I will reapply. The bottle does state that a second application may be needed, so can't fault the product.

Draper Extendable Shower Lance
Draper Extendable Shower Lance

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 1 July 2014
Excellent buy at a great price. Feels very sturdy

Hidden Treasure (The Lost Andersons - Book Two) (Billionaire Bachelors 9)
Hidden Treasure (The Lost Andersons - Book Two) (Billionaire Bachelors 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the style of Melody's writing so have read many ..., 1 July 2014
I have been smitten by the Billionaire Bachelors series; hot, sexy, kind guys....who wouldn't be!
I love the style of Melody's writing so have read many of her books. This series certainly didn't disappoint

Victory RUN 1 (The Story of Victory Payne)
Victory RUN 1 (The Story of Victory Payne)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Series from Devon Hartford!, 1 July 2014
I have just finished all three books (so far), this being book 1; all of the books have been excellent and I'm waiting for the next book! I am a keen fan of Devon's writing style and this series certainly hasn't disappointed. Roll on book 4!

The Keatyn Chronicles: Books 1-3
The Keatyn Chronicles: Books 1-3

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Unique Series, 1 July 2014
This is a great series, with twists and turns that keep you on kindle! Jillian Dodd's writing flows so well; I really like her style. I can't wait for the next book!

Push and Shove: The Ghost Bird Series: #6 (The Academy Ghost Bird Series)
Push and Shove: The Ghost Bird Series: #6 (The Academy Ghost Bird Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great series, 23 Jun. 2014
another well thought out and well written book in this series. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the books so far and look forward to the next one in this series. I have also started the new Scarab Beetle series which is also excellent.

Well worth reading but you need to read these in order to make sense of the storyline.

BURN (Ignite Book 2)
BURN (Ignite Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 May 2014
I was so glad this book was already released before I finished "Ignite"; I hate waiting for the next book in a series!

This author is brilliant at capturing and keeping your attention with the depth of the characters and twists and turns in the story. I would never have expected "Burn" to end as it did when I started reading "ignite" . I spent 2 days doing nothing but reading as I couldn't put them down!

Can't wait to read Remy's story.........

Ignite
Ignite

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Ignite (Kindle Edition)
What a fantastic book and the twists and turns of the storyline keep you captured to the end.......well all the way into the next book "Burn"! The characters have great depth and been very well thought through.

I never read or write reviews that tell me the story; whats the point of reading the book when the story is already summarised; hence the lack of detail in my review.

Can't wait until another book is released by this great author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4