Profile for Mrs c Watson > Reviews

Content by Mrs c Watson

Mrs c Watson

Page: 1 | 2
WOMENS BOYFRIEND OPEN POCKET CARDIGAN SIZE 8 10 12 14 (M/L (UK 12-14), CHARCOAL)
Offered by Eliza Online

1.0 out of 5 stars It was cheap, bought as a throw on for ..., 21 July 2015
It was cheap, bought as a throw on for festival, so no big deal, it was on the small size but I guess you get what you pay for.

KitchenCraft Le'Xpress Induction-Safe Whistling Stovetop Kettle, 2 L (3.5 Pints) - Seashell Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, nice wide bottom, 4 Jun. 2015
Perfect, nice wide bottom, heats up reasonably quickly, ergonomic handle, easy to use and just the right tone of whistle to hear it in the garden!!

Fly London Pari, Women's Peep-Toe Court Shoe, Dark Brown/Beige, 6 UK
Fly London Pari, Women's Peep-Toe Court Shoe, Dark Brown/Beige, 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and comfy, 28 Aug. 2014
Very stylish, comfortable sling back. Had lots of lovely comments about them and 1 person is getting a pair for herself.

The Detective's Daughter
The Detective's Daughter

4.0 out of 5 stars Took pot luck and really enjoyed this book., 18 Aug. 2014
I knew nothing about the author or the book, I took a pot luck approach in an effort to find something new to read. I really enjoyed this book and was very surprised to find my home town mentioned. Turns out the Author lives locally, this brings an extra and unexpected dimension to the story. That said, I would recommend the book for the content and intricacies of plot, along with the unusual personalities of the main characters. It prompted me to buy the sequel which I enjoyed equally as well.

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings (Virago Modern Classics Book 33)
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings (Virago Modern Classics Book 33)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is for everyone that loves a good read and appreciates the craft of writing and story ..., 11 Aug. 2014
A powerful uplifting report of the early life of one of the most influential women of our time. If you have ever heard Maya Angelou speak ( and you should ) it's almost impossible to read this book without hearing the strong lyrical confidence of her voice. This book is for everyone that loves a good read and appreciates the craft of writing and story telling. I was genuinely sad to get the end of this book.

3 IN 1 APPLE FRUIT PEELER SLICER CORER CUTTER CORING MACHINE STAND KITCHEN
3 IN 1 APPLE FRUIT PEELER SLICER CORER CUTTER CORING MACHINE STAND KITCHEN
Offered by MAXMIND

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had known about these earlier!!!, 1 Dec. 2013
This is a little gem. After spending many hours peeling, coring and slicing a plentiful harvest of apples this year I decided enough was enough and searched the web for a gadget to help me out. This is it!! If you have an apple tree in your garden this will be your new best friend. I believe you can also use it with potatoes and that it produces excellent curly fries, I haven't tried it myself but once the apples are finished (yes they are still being prepared for freezing) I will definitely give it a go.

Highly recommended.

(PMS) 200 LED Warm White Solar Fairy String Lights Waterproof, choice of light effect. Ideal for Christmas, Halloween, Home & Garden outdoor decorative, 22M Super Bright

5.0 out of 5 stars Twinkling wonderland, 9 Aug. 2013
These little lights offer a wonderful soft glow and are perfect for creating a little bit of light magic when strung up in our apple trees. They work really well even in dappled shade.

Jute Upholstery Webbing (11lb) 2" wide 10m roll
Jute Upholstery Webbing (11lb) 2" wide 10m roll
Offered by C Perrin Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my outdoor seat pads, 9 Aug. 2013
Very thick and strong, hard wearing and good quality Jute webbing. This is perfect for my garden seat pad project.

Jeronimo Giant Wooden Tower In A Zipped Bag
Jeronimo Giant Wooden Tower In A Zipped Bag
Offered by TST Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars good family fun, 10 Jun. 2013
I recently bought this product for my 3 year old grandson. He loved it so much he took it to bed with him (well mummy had to carry the bag as it is very heavy). He used it as dominoes /tumbling blocks, built a road, a castle; and we all played it as skittles using a soft ball to knock them over. I think the whole family will continue to get hours of fun out of this product, which is also very durable. As a family game of Jenga it had us cheering, jeering and laughing, we had no problems removing the blocks at all. As a word of caution though I would suggest you make sure the surrounding area is clear of pets, little ones and anyone that is not able to move quickly as the blocks are heavy and would hurt if you were to be hit by them falling. We have had such good fun with it I am now purchasing another set for my grandson in Scotland.

Animal Hide and Seek (Farmyard Tales Touchy-feely)
Animal Hide and Seek (Farmyard Tales Touchy-feely)
by Stephen Cartwright
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Sure to be a family favourite., 23 April 2013
Lovely illustrations, good use of materials for the touch and feel aspect and the children really enjoy 'finding' the animals. It has become a very popular request for shared reading.

Page: 1 | 2