Profile for supernacho 8 > Reviews

supernacho 8

Plus Size Womens Oversized Top With Tie Dye Print Hem, Plus Size 16 To 36
Plus Size Womens Oversized Top With Tie Dye Print Hem, Plus Size 16 To 36
Offered by Yours Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars I ordered this top and I loved it when it arrived but when they describe it ..., 13 Sept. 2017
I ordered this top and I loved it when it arrived but when they describe it as oversize, they mean it! Sadly I had to return it as it was just too big. I would recommend a size or 2 lower but it is a lovely top. Yours Clothing have made returns really easy and i also received a quick refund so highly recommend them and give their customer service 5 stars.

Love2Sleep 20 x 20 Cushion Inner Pads ( 50cm x 50cm ) - Set Of 6
Love2Sleep 20 x 20 Cushion Inner Pads ( 50cm x 50cm ) - Set Of 6
Offered by LOVE2SLEEP

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 5 Oct. 2016
Brilliant value for money, arrived quite quickly. I have used two in each cushion cover and they fill them well.

Paradise Bay
Paradise Bay

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, 21 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Paradise Bay (App)
AWSOME GET get get get

Blitz Brigade - Online FPS fun!
Blitz Brigade - Online FPS fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a worthy version of tf2, 15 Jun. 2016
For those of you who like tf2, you will love this. Good actions, good balance of class abilities an d generally great gameplay. You may see some people complaining that they cannot enter their name, but instead of clicking play on the screen you click `go` on the keypad

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Jun. 2016
I just wanted an inexpensive plain navy top for the summer and this fits the bill perfectly.

Cat Apa, Men's Derby, Beige (Dark Beige), 10 UK
Cat Apa, Men's Derby, Beige (Dark Beige), 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 May 2016
This review is from: Cat Apa, Men's Derby (Shoes)
Look good and very comfortable.

Womens Ladies Long Sleeves Knitted Knitwear Hanky Hem Swing Jumper Top Plus Size
Offered by Fashion Star!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this top, 11 Nov. 2015
I love this top. It's a lovely dark purple, it's very comfortable to wear, hangs beautifully and looks great. It has bobbled a bit but for the price I paid, I don't really mind. I like it so much that I ordered another two in different colours and I'm very happy with them aswell. Just waiting for the grey one to be back in stock and I will order that too!

Women's Plus UK Size 20 - 30 Cotton Lined Tunic Lagenlook Tops - Red UK 22 EU 50
Offered by TopsandDresses

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this top when it arrived, 27 Oct. 2015
Really pleased with this top when it arrived. The colour is lovely, and it fits nicely. There is an integral vest with it which is useful as the outer tunic is quite see-through. Very comfortable to wear too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tablet. It's lovely to use, 16 Sept. 2015
Great tablet. It's lovely to use, the quality is amazing for the price paid. Quick and responsive with a good clear screen. I'm very happy I ordered it. Quick delivery too. Thanks Fusion5!
Further to my earlier review, I have since ordered another two, one for my mother in law who was a complete novice and one for a friend. They are both very happy with their Fusion 5. My mother in law has learnt how to send emails and surf the web! She loves the larger screen and finds the tablet very easy and simple to use.

Rabbids Big Bang
Rabbids Big Bang

5.0 out of 5 stars So Freakin awesome!!!, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Rabbids Big Bang (App)
THIS GAME IS BRILLIANT! It's the perfect mix of fun, difficulty and rabbids! To end the review I simply say...BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!