Profile for Hippy Chick > Reviews

Hippy Chick

Corolle - Chloe ballerina doll
Corolle - Chloe ballerina doll

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Doll, 4 Nov. 2012
Bought this doll as a gift for a three year old. Her parents confirmed she absolutely loved it and the doll itself was well made and pretty.

Imajo Ballerina Rag Doll
Imajo Ballerina Rag Doll
Offered by Purity Style

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Rag Doll, 9 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Imajo Ballerina Rag Doll (Toy)
This was bought as a Christmas present for my niece who is 19 months. She absolutely loved it and carried with her everywhere. Her mum disclosed that she would love one too!!!

Very cute rag doll, nice size for little girls to carry. I have no idea how long it will last although I think it is a safe doll for little children to play with.

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
by Eric Carle
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 8 May 2011
At 18 months my son loved this book. The first copy was used rigorously and was damaged; this is our second copy. My toddler is now two and still absolutely enjoys this book. Very effective way of teaching young ones various animals and colours.

Scarface Claw (Hairy Maclary and Friends)
Scarface Claw (Hairy Maclary and Friends)
by Lynley Dodd

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Parent, 20 Sept. 2010
What a fantastic book! My 19 month old son absolutely adores this being read over and over. As parents we are very partial to the author Lynley Dodd, her books are just brilliant. We have a collection of them and enjoy reading them on a daily basis.

Choo Choo Clickety-Clack!
Choo Choo Clickety-Clack!
by Margaret Mayo
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy Parent, 20 Sept. 2010
My 19 month old son absolutely loves this book, it makes great reading. We have been reading this since he was a year old and its one that he goes back to time and time again. The pictures are bright and colourful which hold his span of attention. A good book all around! We also have 'Dig Dig Digging' which is another one of his favourites.