Profile for A. Chraska-Pongo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Size 11 Jcb Boy's Dighole Rubber Boots
Size 11 Jcb Boy's Dighole Rubber Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 5 Sept. 2014
Item arrived on time and it looks really cool. My 4year old is really pleased with it. The JCB is cute on the side and looks good quality too.

Tiger Dinoland Stationery Set 305037 (Single)
Tiger Dinoland Stationery Set 305037 (Single)
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

4.0 out of 5 stars Great party bag filler, 14 April 2014
We have ordered these for my sons 4th birthday - it was very cheap but the packageing cost a lot. Good quality.

Rachel Ellen Set of 8 Children's Party Invitations - Dinosaurs Invites
Rachel Ellen Set of 8 Children's Party Invitations - Dinosaurs Invites

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cards, 14 April 2014
We used these cards as a party invitation for my sons birthday - really cute, lovely colours with little dinos

24 Kids Cute Dinosaur Tattoos Great party bag fillers
24 Kids Cute Dinosaur Tattoos Great party bag fillers

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect party bag filler, 14 April 2014
I have ordered these for my sons 4th birthday as a party bag filler and also tried it with my son - good quality and really nice colours. Great value and very good price too.

Casuelle Make Up Compact includes 14 Eyeshadows/ 2 Blushers/ 2 Foundations/ 5 Lipglosses/ 1 Mirror/ 1 Double Tip Applicator/ 1 Mini Blusher Brush/ 1 Lip Brush/ Face Sponge

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny and useful, 9 Jan. 2014
Great value for a product which includes everything for a good make up. Lot of colours and easy to use.

BBQ Basics
BBQ Basics
by Sebastian Dickhaut

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality - beautiful pictures, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: BBQ Basics (Paperback)
We ordered this book for a friend who is learning German and loves BBQ. The book is colourful and includes lot of pictures to help making the dishes. He also liked it...

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 28 Oct. 2013
We have ordered these shoes for our 3 year old son, who loves Fireman Sam. Quality is ok, the figure is nice on the side, which also helps my son to decide which shoe goes for which foot :)

Extra Comfort Insoles 2pk
Extra Comfort Insoles 2pk
Offered by Sam Cycling Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Extra Comfort Insoles 2pk (Shoes)
Very comfortable, easy to cut and good price too. (No children size on the back, only adult - but not too difficult to re-draw the size).

LEGO DUPLO 6137: My First Supermarket
LEGO DUPLO 6137: My First Supermarket
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great toy by LEGO, 28 Oct. 2013
We have ordered this for our 2 year old daughter who loves DUPLO and this set made her really happy. Easy to build, lot of colours and we are able to use it for lot of learning activities - such as counting, colours, fruits/vegs, money etc.

Cuquito Shoe S1 Light Blue Tennis and Racquet Sports 97341 4.5 UK Toddler, 21 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfortable little shoes, 7 Aug. 2013
These shoes are great for boys or girls - light and comfortable. Only problem that they get dirty easly thanks to the colour. My daughter loves them.

Page: 1 | 2