Profile for Alison > Reviews

Content by Alison

Alison "Bam bam" (England)

The World of Eric Carle-The Very Hungry Caterpillar Large Soft Toy, By Rainbow Designs
Offered by Rutland Bears and Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift for young children, 28 Dec. 2010
I bought this as a christmas gift for my 3 month old niece along with the book and cd for when shes a bit older. She loved looking a the brightly coloured caterpiller and was perfect as it was from birth upwards. Beautiful soft material at a great price!!!

"Guess How Much I Love You" Present Pack
"Guess How Much I Love You" Present Pack
by Sam McBratney

3.0 out of 5 stars nice little pack but wish book was bigger, 22 Sept. 2010
I ordered this as a gift for my niece thinking it was the larger book,was really dissapointed when it arrived to find how small it was. Its still beautiful and i love it but too small. oh well.

Ultimate Disney
Ultimate Disney

5.0 out of 5 stars childhood memories revisited!!!!, 24 April 2010
This review is from: Ultimate Disney (Audio CD)
Fantastic triple cd with a good variety of disney classics old and new,took me right back to my happy carefree days as a kid!! Disc 1 is by far my fave, just a shame theres not more aladin and jungle book but still worth a purchase!!!!!

A Christmas Carol
A Christmas Carol
by Charles Dickens

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas Carol, 4 Feb. 2009
This review is from: A Christmas Carol (Hardcover)
Gorgeous book with wonderful illustrations, a real collectors item and a great present for ages young or old. A real treat!!!