Profile for SandraR > Reviews

Content by SandraR

SandraR

Page: 1 | 2
Hamburgers, Homicide and a Honeymoon (The Charlotte Denver Cozy Mystery Series Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 15 Jun. 2016
Wonderful, just like the others. I feel as though I'm right there in St Eves. I love your books and I can't wait for the next one. Thanks Sherri.

Fintie Folio Case for Kindle Paperwhite - The Book Style PU Leather Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature for All-New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (Fits All 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016 Versions), Vintage Glory Purple
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 23 Mar. 2016
I love my new Fintie Paperwhite Folio case. I wish there were similar cases for the other Kindles! It's just brilliant!

Belkin PU Leather Portfolio Sleeve for iPad Mini and iPad Mini 3 in Purple
Belkin PU Leather Portfolio Sleeve for iPad Mini and iPad Mini 3 in Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant iPad Mini cover!, 5 Sept. 2014
Absolutely love it! It's exactly what I've been looking for! Very happy to have found it at last.

Cupcakes at Carrington's (Carrington's Book 1)
Cupcakes at Carrington's (Carrington's Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Carrington's trilogy, 5 Feb. 2014
Can't wait to read the next one! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Got really engrossed and couldn't put it down. Super story.

Marware Vibe Case with Stand for Kindle Fire HD 7", Purple (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation])

5.0 out of 5 stars At last the perfect case, 13 Sept. 2013
Absolutely brilliant! I really love it. I only wish I could find one just the same for my iPad mini!

Luggage The Smart Way - A Complete Guide to Travelling with Just One Bag
Luggage The Smart Way - A Complete Guide to Travelling with Just One Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must read' for Travel, 13 Sept. 2013
Brilliant little book! Lots of great tips for travel. Best bit of advice - Using & making a packing list.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Taupe Clutch Bag, 25 July 2013
Having trawled the internet and the high street shops of several towns for several weeks, I had given up hope of getting a bag to match my shoes for a wedding next week. I was surprised to find an email regarding a taupe clutch bag last Thursday and even more surprised to find that it looked a perfect match for my outfit! I ordered it and it arrived on Friday. It's perfect and I love it!

A Body in the Backyard (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 4)
A Body in the Backyard (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 6 July 2013
A great little 'who dunnit' story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Are there any more of the same by any chance?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars monclair metal lizard shoes in taupe, 28 Jun. 2013
Montclair metal lizard shoes in taupe. I got these shoes for a wedding and I love them! Just one small problem ... I need a matching bag to go with them! Any ideas??

DURAGADGET Purple Water Resistant Protective Case For New Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, Paperwhite 3G, Kindle 4, Touch, Touch 3G, Kindle 3 & Amazon Kindle Fire HDx 7"
Offered by DURAGADGET LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Duragadget protective case for Kindle, 20 May 2013
I have a leather cover with light on this kindle and the protective case is just what I was looking for to fit over the original cover and give added protection, particularly when travelling!

Page: 1 | 2