Profile for Dirk > Reviews

Content by Dirk

Dirk

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Casio Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Digital Display and Black Resin Strap W-96H-1AVES

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch but, 16 July 2016
Good watch,keeps perfect time & has very clear display.Had one before,the hourly alarm works on this one but the set alarm doesn't.

4x OfficeWorld 364XL High Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges for HP Photosmart 5510 5511 5512 5514 5515 5520 5522 5524 6510 6520 6512 6515 7510 7520 7515 B8550 B8558 B110c B010a C5370 C5383 C5388 C6324 C6380 D5460 D7560 C310a C410a B209a B210a HP Deskjet 3070A
Offered by IfreeMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cheaper alternative to HP364xl cartridges., 12 Jun. 2016
I bought these cartridges as I have a lot of photo's on my camera & iPad which my wife wanted me to be put into an album.After installing them in my HP Photosmart 5510 printer,I have now copied over 50 photo's and am amazed that not a great deal of ink has gone from all 4 cartridges.Also the quality is superb,no different to the manufacturers cartridges which are a rip off at 3 to 4 times times the price.I definitely will be buying some more.

Airwave 2.5x2.5mtr Pop Up Waterproof Gazebo Green with 2 WindBars and 4 Leg Weight Bags (8 Colours Available)

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Gazebo spoilt by inferia support parts & Customer Service., 18 May 2016
I bought one of these Gazebo's 2 yrs ago & after erecting it & taking it down half a dozen times the cap which supports the roof canvas cracked while taking it down.It was within the guarantee & I phoned the company & the lady Customer Service person would not renew it under the guarantee.She told me it can only be caused by mishandling the Gazebo when putting it up or taking it down.So I had to pay £6.99 for a new one.The new cap has cracked again this year,when taking it down after it being up for 5 days.Each time it has been erected I had 4 people helping me to erect it & take it down which is recommended by Esc Ltd.The caps look like plastic,but when these 2 cracked it was evident they are made of a compressed dust type compound which are not strong enough to support the roof bars when de - erecting the Gazebo.I think the roof bars on my Gazebo are a couple of mm too long & this company may have found this out if they had asked me to send it back.Not good customer service.The Gazebo is very good,just the support parts useless.They need to be metal.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Men's Razor Blades - 8 Blades
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Men's Razor Blades - 8 Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value., 7 April 2016
Spot on.I have just changed the 1st blade after 1 month of use.Lots cheaper than the supermarkets.Genuine quality.Will buy more.

ORIGINAL BOSCH 14" SINGLE REPLACEMENT REAR WINDSCREEN WIPER BLADE - GENUINE
ORIGINAL BOSCH 14" SINGLE REPLACEMENT REAR WINDSCREEN WIPER BLADE - GENUINE
Offered by Extreme Auto Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly quick delivery., 7 April 2016
I fitted this Wiper to my Car easily within 2 minutes after I opened the packet and it has worked perfectly for the past month.I will buy from this company again as delivery was quick.

Texet A3 Laminator
Texet A3 Laminator

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 Mar. 2016
I bought this Laminator 3 years ago and it is still going strong.It is an excellent product and very robust.I don't use it all the time,perhaps every 2 - 3 months I Laminate something.I used it recently for Laminating lots and lots of photos of mine and my wife's past for a party and everything came out perfect.I would definitely recommend it if you have lots of Laminating to do as you don't have to use a cover for the Laminating sheets which saves a little bit o time.

1 x 10ml White Heat Resistant Touch Up Paint. Repair Scratches on Door, Furniture, Cooker, Freezer, Refrigerator, Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Tumble Drier and All White Appliances.
Offered by Fascinating Finishes Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect touch up paint for fridges etc., 13 Mar. 2016
Arrived within 2 days.Perfect touch up paint for Fridges etc...On the day it arrived,I used the paint to touch up a deep scratch on the Fridge door,left it for 24 hours to dry & harden,then rubbed it down (lightly) with very fine wet & dry emery paper,then left it another 24 hours & finally rubbed it down again with wet & dry emery paper.I wet the emery paper each time I used it.The paint is whiter than your Fridge when you 1st use it but when rubbed down it blends in with the white enamel paint on the fridge.Just make sure you don't press too hard when rubbing down.

100 X STEROPLAST PREMIUM QUALITY FABRIC MEDICAL GRADE FINGER PLASTERS SMALL 6cm X 2cm
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely good value., 13 Mar. 2016
Delivered very quickly within one day & all I can say is that they came in plain cover,no frills,but absolutely excellent value for money.I wanted just finger plasters as I am fed up of buying packets with different sizes in them and throwing most of them away when the finger plasters are used up.There were 100 finger plasters and I have put 50 in one sealed box in the Kitchen and 50 in another sealed box in the Bathroom,the places where you are most likely to get a cut.

Flaxseed Oil 1000mg (OMEGA 3,6 & 9) 360 capsules
Flaxseed Oil 1000mg (OMEGA 3,6 & 9) 360 capsules
Offered by Transforme

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 13 Mar. 2016
Arrived within one day of ordering.I have been paying nearly twice this price from Health food shops.I have been taking Flaxseed Oil for about 3 years. Within one year of use my Cholesterol dropped from 6.7 to 4.5.So I have never needed to go on the aching leg tablets (Statins).My wife has also started taking them,but she is also on Statins & her Cholesterol level is 3.5.We just take one a day.We have discussed it with our GP's & they agree with us taking it.

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent HDMI switch & simple to set up., 7 Mar. 2016
I purchased this HDMI autoswitch as I couldn't get my Amazon Fire Stick to work on my old TV which has one HDMI port.Once I connected it the Fire Stick worked perfectly and I can now connect other equipment to play through my TV as it has 3 output ports and I can switch between them.Very simple to use once connected and was delivered within 24 hours.Very pleased with this item and I recommend ordering from Duronic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12