Profile for Sam G. > Reviews

Content by Sam G.

Sam G. (Monaco)

Mr & Mrs Board Game
Mr & Mrs Board Game

1.0 out of 5 stars We were so disappointed, as we opened it at a birthday party ..., 8 Feb. 2017
This review is from: Mr & Mrs Board Game (Toy)
This was not the version of Mr. & Mrs. we expected ! We were so disappointed, as we opened it at a birthday party and didn't find that it contained the "paddle round" questions we had played at a friends'. I think this must be an older version :-(

Wonder
Wonder
by R. J. Palacio

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely moving!, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wonder (Paperback)
I read this book upon the recommendation of my 11-year-old son and was not able to put it down. A touching and sometimes heart-wrenching tale for all ages!

Feral: Searching for Enchantment on the Frontiers of Rewilding
Feral: Searching for Enchantment on the Frontiers of Rewilding
by George Monbiot

5.0 out of 5 stars A visionary and hopeful idea for the future!, 18 Dec. 2013
Rewilding is the solution to many of our ecological problems today and George Monbiot makes a great case for it.
I personally cannot wait for beavers to fill the rivers of England and for wolves to roam the newly forested hills of Scotland!!

The English Patient (Special Edition) [DVD]
The English Patient (Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ralph Fiennes
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

1.0 out of 5 stars Elaine from Seinfeld had it right about this film!, 2 Jun. 2010
My feelings about "The English Patient" are best summarized by Elaine from Seinfeld when she said, "I HATE 'The English Patient'!!"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2011 5:20 PM GMT

Fun Song Factory: Favourite Songs/Farm [DVD]
Fun Song Factory: Favourite Songs/Farm [DVD]
Dvd ~ unknown

1.0 out of 5 stars Big Disappointment, 17 April 2009
This item is a HUGE disappointment to those fans of the old Fun Song Factory with Ian, Michelle and Dave!! A bunch of fairly talentless teenagers sing "popped-up" versions of the songs we want to hear in their more original version--such a shame!! Why oh why can't we get the old Fun Song Factory on DVD?!!