Profile for Anon > Reviews

Anon (London, UK)

Iron Fist Tigre and Bunny Faux Fur Women's Coat Blue Size 14
Iron Fist Tigre and Bunny Faux Fur Women's Coat Blue Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Much nicer than I expected actually :), 19 Dec. 2012
The quality was better than I was expecting, the colour was fabulous and the lining is beautiful - very happy with this indeed!

Home Plumbing Manual: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide
Home Plumbing Manual: The Complete Step-by-Step Guide
by Andy Blackwell

5.0 out of 5 stars Plumbing made easy!, 24 May 2012
I bought this on a whim after fudging my way around replacing boiler parts and thermostatic shower valves, wish I'd waited around for the book, as I would have got the jobs done much quicker and more likely correctly.

From a female non-plumber viewpoint, this is just what I needed, the text is clear, concise and light-hearted not ultra-technical and non-sensical like most books on a traditionally male subject. This makes it a very handy book to have in the house, and the step-by-step guides are a Godsend after internet group nonsense about parts and things I've never heard of.

Highly recommend this as a fundamental home DIY reference book, it will be getting wheeled out on a regular basis!

Violent Femmes
Violent Femmes
Offered by nagiry

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 12 April 2000
This review is from: Violent Femmes (Audio CD)
Still one of the best albums I've ever heard..and I first heard it around 10 years ago. Everyone should listen to Add It Up and fall asleep to Good Feeling, just once in their lives. If you're thinking about buying a VF album, this is the one...and if you're not..it's still this one! Buy it.