Profile for ALFCH > Reviews

Hat Flock Top Hat Black for Fancy Dress Party Accessory
Hat Flock Top Hat Black for Fancy Dress Party Accessory
Offered by Fancy Dressed Party

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what we needed!, 29 July 2013
Ordered 30 of these for a class performance of Chorus Line - we bought some cheap gold sequinned fabric to make a ribbon feature around the hat. The hats themselves are thin and could easily be damaged if not treated carefully, but were perfect for dressing up and play!

Small Miracle
Small Miracle
by Peter Collington

5.0 out of 5 stars One I return to year after year....., 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Small Miracle (Hardcover)
As a teacher I use this book with a variety of age groups as the messages can be accessed at different levels. Makes for a good contemporary treatment of the Nativity but also addresses social issues sensitively leading to some wonderful PSHCE lessons and questions the real meaning of Christmas and the reason for Jesus' birth.

Rio Sonicleanse Facial Cleansing & Exfoliating Brush
Rio Sonicleanse Facial Cleansing & Exfoliating Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars I just can't believe the difference it's made!, 22 Nov. 2012
A friend recommended her Mia facial brush after a recent trip to NY. I couldnt afford a Mia but after some research came across the the Rio. The difference it's made to my skin is incredible - to the point where people are commenting that my skin looks radiant [without knowledge of my new little secret!]. My skin feels cleaner, brighter and is able to absorb moisturiser more readily. I havent had any problems with charging and the beeping, although sounding a little clinical, help to ensure that I spend the right amount of time cleansing my face. Buy one!