Profile for Jane > Reviews

Content by Jane

Jane "Pink Laydee" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Warm White LED Battery Operated PIR Motion Sensor Light with Stand by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Idea To Buy These!, 10 Nov. 2015
These are fabulous! We bought them for our bathroom. We have spotlights in the ceiling but are very, very bright at 3am! So these are perfect - light enough so you can see & not too bright it doesn't wake you up or blind you.

Tefal ActiFry Low Fat Fryer, 1.2 kg - Grey
Tefal ActiFry Low Fat Fryer, 1.2 kg - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabby!, 10 Nov. 2015
Highly recommend the actifry. We had never thought about getting on until we seen a friends - they had the Phillips one - which looked good too, but Tefal for me had more to offer.
the 1.2kg quite happily serves 3 decent portions. 40mins and tablespoon of oil = proper crispy 'fried' tasting chips! No fried oil smell lingering & easy to clean.

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Foaming Facial Cleanser for Her 150 ml
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Foaming Facial Cleanser for Her 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for problem skin, 10 Nov. 2015
Wished I had discovered this earlier. Super fresh smelling and full of action. I have hormonal problem skin & it's been great. Will deffo be repeat buying!

Chapelwood Hedgehog Food
Chapelwood Hedgehog Food
Offered by Garden_Wildlife_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Food For Hogs, 10 Nov. 2015
My lovely prickly little hoggy's love this food. They don't fill up on the biscuits - but I think that is because they also have added choice (by me) of meal worms, mixed peel, Weetabix scraps & chopped nuts. Wouldn't buy any other brand.

Fly London Solv Women's Boots
Fly London Solv Women's Boots
Price: £46.08 - £155.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love, 16 Jan. 2015
I have been looking for a decent pair of leather boots which don't have a huge heel or pointy toes for aaaages.

I seen someone wearing these and looked up the name Fly London. I am SO pleased I did! I wasn't quite sure which style to choose over Mol or Solv Rug, however, the Solv has a little more too them - and what a good choice!

They were a little 'hard' the first 2 or 3 times of wearing them, however they soon loosened up - We went to NYC for a week & I took these with me, some would say I was stupid to wear nearly new boots for ALOT of walking (like in NY) however, I never ONCE felt like my feet ached & they didn't catch or rub. In fact I wore my 'walking shoes' the next day & they hurt more than ever & they weren't new!!

The Fly boots are amazing!

Isotoner Women's Side Buckle Footbed Pewter Slides Sandal 4811PEW7 7 UK
Isotoner Women's Side Buckle Footbed Pewter Slides Sandal 4811PEW7 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 4 Jan. 2014
These are fabulous sandals - I first came across them in a local store, and wore them that much I neeeeeeeded to have new ones! They are soft, supple and SO comfy. I like them especially for hols cos my feet are always 'softer' in hotter climes. Before I used to pack all sorts of shoes and now I literally take a black and pewter pair of these!

Highly recommend!

Brothers and Sisters - Season 3 [DVD]
Brothers and Sisters - Season 3 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A*A*A*, 8 Feb. 2010
I got Season 3 for Christmas, and over a period of weekends I watched it back to back (again) and was completely drawn in. Like all the rest tears and laughter are a plenty!!

The drama and realism of this series is pure brilliance. As previous reviewers have already said, it leaves you craving the next episode each time...

Again Sally Field is a total gem! All the cast are amazing - there isn't one bad thing about to say. It gets more addictive each time, and I think this is because you end up feeling like you know each character on a personal level. It almost makes you want to be a 'Walker'!

I highly recommend this to everyone willing to listen to me ... I never want Brothers and Sisters to end, ever!!!!!!

Brothers And Sisters - Season 2 [DVD]
Brothers And Sisters - Season 2 [DVD]
Offered by gameshop_fuerth

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastico!, 8 Feb. 2010
Brothers and Sisters just gets better in my opinion. I missed the second season on the TV - because I think the advertising is limited. However, I pre-ordered the box set and as soon as it was delivered I watched the episodes back to back from start until finish! Amazing!

The Walker family are so intriguing. I love how tightly knit they are. Each character just pulls you in to their world. I am truly hooked.

I have to say, Sally Field is Fan-tab-ulous!

:-)

Brothers And Sisters - Season 1 [DVD]
Brothers And Sisters - Season 1 [DVD]
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant & Addictive !!, 16 Oct. 2008
Ok i'll admit, i didn't watch this when it aired on TV - had all intentions of doing so though, but just never did.

God did i miss out, i seen the end of an episode from season 2 on E4 the other day - i was glued. Obviously didn't know who was who and what was what but it was great from the 10 mins i did see.

I already like Calista Flockhart from Ally McBeal (One of my favourite US series EVER - Brothers and Sisters now being next on the list) and i also liked Sally Field from Mrs. Doubtfire and E.R and she plays a fantastic part as Nora - for what i have seen, i only bought it the other day.

I have watched some more and i am hooked, it is realistic, genuine, funny, and dramatic - all in all GREAT!

I will be buying series 2 when it comes out!

Mucho recommended!!!!!!!!

The Goonies [DVD] [1985]
The Goonies [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Jeff Cohen
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Find the Goonie in you ..., 24 April 2008
This review is from: The Goonies [DVD] [1985] (DVD)
This film is amazing!!!

A true rainy day, sunday afternoon pick me up too. A childhood memory for me and i will never grow out of it!

The truffle shuffle is so funny! Chunk is deffo my fave!!

Brilliant!