Profile for Mrs Jones > Reviews

Mrs Jones

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SanDisk Clip Jam 8 GB MP3 Player - Pink
SanDisk Clip Jam 8 GB MP3 Player - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter (6) likes listening two audio books and her ..., 2 Oct. 2017
My daughter (6) likes listening two audio books and her Disney music so I was looking for something portable for her. I was going to get her a more expensive MP3 player but this has done the trick, and for the price if it gets dropped or if her baby brother gets his hands on it I’m not too worried.

Kid Normal: Tom Fletcher Book Club 2017 title
Kid Normal: Tom Fletcher Book Club 2017 title
by Greg James

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter (6) enjoyed this book, 2 Oct. 2017
My daughter (6) enjoyed this book, I found it a bit tedious... BUT I’m not the intended audience. we have read lots of Famous Five and Harry Potter so this was at least a change of pace.

Metal Earth AT-AT
Metal Earth AT-AT

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks fun but it is very small, 2 Oct. 2017
This review is from: Metal Earth AT-AT (Toy)
Looks fun but it is very small. Bought as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and it will be ideal for that purpose.

iPhone se Case iPhone 5 5s Case, Yoowei Crystal Clear TPU Soft Silicone Gel Case Cute Cartoon Animal Ultra Slim Anti-Scratch Flexible Bumper Protective Cover for iPhone SE/5/5s, Giraffe Eating Apple
Offered by Yoowei UK

5.0 out of 5 stars but so far so good. Bargain price, 4 Sept. 2017
This cover has saved my phone from being dropped which a bit of force about 5 times now. Toddler has chucked phone, it's fallen off my lap getting out of car and has fallen off the top of pushchair all onto concrete. Each time I full expected my phone to smash....but so far so good.

Bargain price, would recommend.

Harry Potter American Candy Gift Box Hamper | All Items Are Imported From America | These Sweets Are Inspired By The Legendary Movies | Come In a Letterbox Friendly Glossy Red Retro Sweets Hamper | Includes Bertie Botts Beans, Chocolate Frog & Slugs Christmas Present (BY CANDYPLANETUK)
Offered by candyplanetuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Better price than else where, 4 Sept. 2017
At first I thought this was a bit pricey....but having just been to Edinburgh and seen the going rate for each of these sweets was 4.50-5.50 this is actually sort of a bargain. The frog is tiny, maybe a bit thicker than a Freddo but shorter. My daughter like it tho and will keep the card as a souvenir.

Izziwotnot Solo Hanging Rail Natural
Izziwotnot Solo Hanging Rail Natural

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, 7 Mar. 2017
Didnt get sent right product and had to send this back (sent it in bright red)

ended up buying a bigger rail for less money which fits more items of clothing and will last my son much longer.

MARVEL Men's Iron Man Flying T-Shirt, Red, Large
MARVEL Men's Iron Man Flying T-Shirt, Red, Large
Offered by kustom-kult

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 7 Mar. 2017
good tshirt. washed well. cool design - a bit different than others ive seen before. Husband is happy

Trolls Junior ReadyBed - Kids Airbed and Sleeping Bag in one
Trolls Junior ReadyBed - Kids Airbed and Sleeping Bag in one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement for toddler bed., 7 Mar. 2017
When my daughter was 2 we bought the Ready Bed Peppa Pig Toddler Bed and it has worked great for my daughter to sleep in when ever my mum comes to visit. But now my daughter is nearly 5 and a half and quite tall for her age. She was starting to get uncomfortable in the Toddler bed so we got this as a replacement.

I was worried at first that perhaps it was the comfort of the bed rather than the size of the bed that was the problem. BUT she slept in this bed for a full week straight off to sleep and very comfortable.

She likes that there is a zip on the side of the blanket (there isnt one on the toddler bed) and unlike on the toddler bed there is no head guard so a pillow fits a bit better (it got a bit bunched up on the toddler one).

Very happy with this purchase and it is getting packed in the suit case for when we visit my mum at her house in the summer.

Father Christmas [DVD]
Father Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dave Unwin
Offered by Bee-Entertained

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite xmas dvd, 30 Dec. 2016
This review is from: Father Christmas [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this for my kids xmas eve box. Its ok but a bit dated and Father Chistmas is a bit of a grumpy Santa. lol Not been asked to put this dvd on for a second viewing so I think we might stick to Rudolf and Frosty and Robbie the Reindeer

Thunderbirds Boys Thunderbirds Pyjamas Age 6 to 7 Years
Thunderbirds Boys Thunderbirds Pyjamas Age 6 to 7 Years
Offered by Character UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality !, 30 Dec. 2016
Much better quality than i expected.
This was a gift for a Thunderbirds MAD 5 year old boy and i have been told that he loves them very much!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20