Profile for Agathe > Reviews

The Casual Vacancy
The Casual Vacancy
by J. K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I have read in a long time!!, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Casual Vacancy (Hardcover)
It took me a long time to decide to buy JK Rowling's new book ; I was scared that she wouldn't live up to my expectations after the brilliant Harry Potter series and thus ruin the whole thing for me.
But from the 1st chapter I was captivated, unable to put the book down, eager to know what would happen next to her characters, all so human, both loveable and pathetic, so well depicted. I am so impressed by her writing, funny and sharp, exploring depths and details of people's behaviours and saoul with such talent, when I am at pain finding words describing how beautiful this book is and how I would warmly recommend it to anyone!!!

Duronic BL400 White 1.5 Litre Jug Blender and Multi-Mill. 2 Speed efficient 400W motor - Autoclean and pulse function

4.0 out of 5 stars Efficient Little Blender, 17 Jan. 2013
I have used my blender only once but it seems to do the job, it's quick, efficient and easy to clean. It doesn't look like it could handle heavy-duty jobs but for this price you don't really expect it.. For my occasionnal soups and milkshakes it's perfect.

I Was Told There'd be Cake
I Was Told There'd be Cake
by Sloane Crosley

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable read, 9 Sept. 2012
To me this was a perfect summer book : not too serious or intellectual, but very well written and funny, as well as easy to read as it's made of short independent stories. I recommend it !

16" x 16" inch Hollow fibre Cushion Pad Insert Fillers (40 x 40 cm)
16" x 16" inch Hollow fibre Cushion Pad Insert Fillers (40 x 40 cm)
Offered by Arthurstrading

5.0 out of 5 stars good money for value, 13 Feb. 2012
i am totally satisfied with this cushion, it is of a fairly good quality and sold at a good price. good service given by the seller, as it was dispatched quickly.