Profile for tony > Reviews

Content by tony

tony (Birmingham)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
aLLreLi 2.0M Micro USB Cable [Heavy Duty] - USB 2.0 Micro USB Charging/Sync Data Cable with Nylon Braided Design
Offered by ForPower UK

5.0 out of 5 stars quality lead., 27 Nov. 2016
A quality lead that charges my phone via usb wall socket very well.Its a very long lead and it works well that i purchased a 2nd one for my mom .

Size 10 Roamers Men's M765bs Suede Chelsea Ankle Boots
Size 10 Roamers Men's M765bs Suede Chelsea Ankle Boots
Offered by Shoesuk

5.0 out of 5 stars i'm a 9 1/2 so although these are abit narrow ..., 27 Nov. 2016
i'm a 9 1/2 so although these are abit narrow i find the size 10 fits very well.They look very stylish and clean very well.The only negative i could say is that the soles are abit hard but i inserted an inner sole and rectified that.

Catherine Lansfield Kelso Double Duvet Set - Red
Catherine Lansfield Kelso Double Duvet Set - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good., 27 Nov. 2016
A very nice design and it seems very well made .I've washed it twice and so far it hasn't faded so i'm very happy with it .

iPad Pro Tablet Holder Ipad Stand,Oenbopo 360° Rotatable Aluminum Desktop Holder Tablet Stand for iPhone7/7Plus SE 6s 6plus Samsung S7 S6 S5 Note 5 4 3 iPad Tablet PC GPS
Offered by oenbopo

5.0 out of 5 stars The design and quality of this stand makes it perfect for ios and Samsung tablets and I would happily ..., 9 July 2016
I purchased this for my galaxy tablet.The design has a gap through which the connecting cable can reain attached and it holds my tablet perfectly.The design and quality of this stand makes it perfect for ios and Samsung tablets and I would happily recommend this stand to anybody with either .

Gallant Patella Knee Strap One Size Unisex Medical Grade Fully Adjustable Neoprene Knee Support Strap Jumpers Running Squatting Pain Relief Pair (Set of 2)
Offered by GallantSports

2.0 out of 5 stars A well made strap , just didnt work for me., 9 July 2016
Not tried one of these straps before but after being told they work I purchased this one.Sadly for me this was a waste of time and money as it didn't make any difference whatsoever.This was likely just me so I wouldn't dismiss this if you get benefit from a knee strap.The item itself is pretty robust and seems very well made .

Bluetooth Transmitter, TaoTronics Portable Wireless Stereo Music Transmitter for 3.5mm Audio Devices, Paired with Bluetooth Receiver, TV Ears, Bluetooth Dongle, A2DP Stereo Music Transmission (Not A Bluetooth Receiver)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this and I am going to order another one ..., 9 July 2016
I got this to put in my bedroom tv to connect with my soundbar 9 feet away . It took a few goes to get the initial connection but now when I use it I hold down the device button for 6 seconds and it pairs straight away .The micro usb cable that comes with it plugs into the usb on my tv and that keeps it continually on charge when the tv is turned on . I would have given it 5 stars if I never had to pair it every time I turn it on but that's a small problem compared to having to use cables to connect them together.I would recommend this and I am going to order another one for my ipod when I'm out with Bluetooth headphones.

Hidom Aquarium 13w 3 in 1 Internal Filter Pump 800 LPH Filtration - AP-1200L
Hidom Aquarium 13w 3 in 1 Internal Filter Pump 800 LPH Filtration - AP-1200L
Offered by Finest Filters

5.0 out of 5 stars A very quiet unobtrusive filter ., 9 July 2016
This is so much quieter than the powerhead drip filter I had inside the lid.If it wasn't for the plants moving you'd hardly know its on.I did cut down the sponge that came inside it and used 2/3 that plus finer white foam sponge .Its only been a few days but everything looks good and i'd definitely recommend this if your current powerhead is far too noisey like mine was.I've not tried using the airline as I have a airpump so cant comment on that.

Bluetooth Headphones Anear Stereo Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for Sport Running Gym Exercise Sweatproof CVC 6.0 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Earphones W/Microphone Compatible with iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5c 5s 4 and Android--Black & Green
Offered by InnooLife-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not great, 26 Nov. 2015
The connectivity isn't that great over more than a metre.Even with my phone in my trouser pocket the single breaks up and no matter what buds i use the y fall out of my ears even when im sat down.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2015 2:46 AM GMT

15 XL Colour Direct Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement For Epson Stylus B42WD BX305FW BX525WD BX535WD BX625FWD SX235W SX425W SX440W SX445W SX445WE SX525WD WF-7015 WF-3010DW WF-3520DWF WF-3530DTWF WF-3540DTWF WF-7515 WF-7525
Offered by Colour Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars work well, 26 Nov. 2015
Quick delivery and they work well in my epson prineter.I did have to re insert the black cartridge twice before it accepted it but other than that they are good and work just as well as epsoms expensive ones.

Intsun® T3 Wireless Bluetooth Game Controller Gamepad Joystick for Android Smart Phones/ Tablets/ Smart TVs/ TV boxes etc, White (Black)
Offered by FatColour Limit.

4.0 out of 5 stars ideal for emulator games, 26 Nov. 2015
It connected straight away to my phone and tablet..The one thing to bare in mind is this works with emulators but i havent fond one android game that it works on.As i play mostly psp and nintendo emulators its not an issue for me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8