Profile for Bex > Reviews

Content by Bex

Bex

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Tamari Tropical Multi Coloured Strapless Summer Dress Beach Cover Up For Women One Size (UK 8, 10, 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 30 Aug. 2013
As described, very nice dress. Great for a beach cover up and can even be worn out and about. Like a swimsuit kind of material, I can imagine this will be very cool in heat.

One size really does fit all - great fit.

Womens Ladies Sheering Gather Boobtube Bandeau Long Summer Strapless Maxi Dress (M/L( UK 12/14), Red)
Offered by Riddled with Style

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 19 July 2013
Very pleased with this dress, I'm 5ft4' and it doesn't drag on the floor! the fit is lovely and its the top half is substantial enough to hold everything in and will definitely not just slip down! Love it.

CLINIQUE COSMETIC BAGS
CLINIQUE COSMETIC BAGS
Offered by bluebutterfly-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours!, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: CLINIQUE COSMETIC BAGS (Misc.)
Very happy with the purchase, the small pouch is perfect for just carrying a few things around but i dont think the large one is really large enough for toilettries for a weekend away! very happy with the products!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally.. I can have a perfect egg./, 2 May 2013
Exactly as the title states, I can finally have the perfect egg and soldiers.. No Longer will I crack open my egg to find it hard boiled. I love this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shoes, 2 May 2013
I loved these, unfortunately I couldn't actually walk in them! the strap wasn't very secure at all and kept coming loose.. and I only walked around the house with them on!!

Designer Habitat - Glass Slimline Digital Bathroom Scales in Black with LCD Screen 150kg 330lb

1.0 out of 5 stars Good Until they stopped working, 2 May 2013
These were great at first, then the feet fell off the bottom. I stuck them back on but all of a sudden I was 3 stone heavier and lighter, depdending on how much I fiddled with the feet. Terrible! and its a shame as they look good!

Yuppie Puppy - Marrow Bone With Jerky Flavour - Dog Chew Toy For Dogs - Medium
Yuppie Puppy - Marrow Bone With Jerky Flavour - Dog Chew Toy For Dogs - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loved it, 2 May 2013
My dog loved this, so much so thats its just a little tiny piece of bone now. He still loves it!

Hot Pink Hard Case For iPhone 4
Hot Pink Hard Case For iPhone 4

3.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy??, 2 May 2013
I bought this case and within 2 weeks the part that goes around the volume control snapped off. I eventually took it off and haven't used a case since. Wasn't great!

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, unisex-adult Trainers, Black/White, 6 UK (39 EU)
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Converse, 2 May 2013
I have a Converse obsession - I don't even care that people know it.I have so many pairs but didn't have a black pair yet to go with my coloured Skinny jeans. Well, now I do. and I love them. You can never have too many pairs of Converse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Watch, 2 May 2013
I bought this for my Fiance for Christmas, I was surprised at how quickly it arrived (just 2 days) and how gorgeous the watch really was! Yes it was £70 which isn't amazingly cheap but it just looked so much more expensive. I have bought him a Storm watch worth £100 before and this watch just looked so much better. Its heavy without being uncomfortable but it makes sure you know that you're wearing it and the dial is very clear - It is also easy to set, which says a lot as most of the chronographs I have seen are pretty hard to set the time/date correctly. I was also shocked to see that the original tag was still on the bracelet of the watch, $340 brand new, Buying last season is never a bad thing!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5