Profile for V. Bond > Reviews

Content by V. Bond

V. Bond "Viki" (Cornwall, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars TIMESAVER, 8 Dec. 2016
My ironing time is a quarter what it was. As I have up to 9 duvet sets and sheets etc to do a week, I used to ache in my shoulders. Now it's so easy to do. I wouldn't be without it, I just wish I'd bought it sooner.

Living Pain-Free: Natural and Spiritual Solutions to Eliminate Physical Pain
Living Pain-Free: Natural and Spiritual Solutions to Eliminate Physical Pain

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 19 Mar. 2016
This is a very informative book. So glad I bought it.

The Loney: 'The Book of the Year 2016'
The Loney: 'The Book of the Year 2016'

1.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY BORING!, 1 Feb. 2016
When I saw this book was about Morecombe Bay, I was so keen to buy it. My cousin is the Queen's guide to the sands.and I thought it would be spooky, exciting, gripping. Something. BUT this is the most boring book I have ever read. It is very slow and each page lectures religion at you. To be up for a book prize, i find incredible.

Cry of the Gulls: Let the Cornish tide wash your sorrows away...
Cry of the Gulls: Let the Cornish tide wash your sorrows away...

5.0 out of 5 stars A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY., 5 Jan. 2016
When I read Kate's first book the 'Forgotten Promise' which I read twice, I didn't think she could better it. But how wrong was I? I couldn't put this book down as I got so involved with the characters and was so sorry when I finished it. The story, which is set in Cornwall, is cleverly thought out. All in all, an excellent read. I just hope Kate will be writing more books in the future as she is very talented.

Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara - Waterproof Very Black
Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara - Waterproof Very Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 24 Dec. 2015
Great thank you.

Particular Stupidities (The Romney And Marsh Files Book 5)
Particular Stupidities (The Romney And Marsh Files Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Grumpy Romney and patient Marsh, 18 Aug. 2015
The main character, Romney is a grumpy but amusing person and I love him. Marsh his long suffering side kick, works along with him and together they manage to solve the murders that come their way. I have read all the Romney and Marsh books and not once have I been disappointed. Though having only just finished this one, I am so looking forward to the next one as I know it will be a good 'who done it' written with good humour. Thanks Oliver.

He Made Me (Booker & Cash Book 2)
He Made Me (Booker & Cash Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compulsive Reading, 16 Feb. 2015
I have read every book that Oliver has written. All of them have good plots and humour in them. This book is no exception. I was so sorry when I finished it. The story line is very intriging but for me it's the sense of humour that shines through. I had many a laugh out loud.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2015 8:28 PM GMT

Smoke and Mirrors (The Acer Sansom Novels Book 3)
Smoke and Mirrors (The Acer Sansom Novels Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Acer Adventure., 16 Jan. 2015
As usual a very good read. Exciting from the first page. Oliver certainly researches his subject well, before putting pen to paper. I now look forward to the next book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2015 12:55 PM GMT

Canon PIXMA MG7150 All in one printer - Black (Print, Scan, Copy, Wifi, Air Print and Pixma Cloud Link)

2.0 out of 5 stars It looks like I have the wrong instruction paper for this model, 5 Aug. 2014
I have had this printer for over a month now and I haven't used it once. The instructions for loading the paper are a mystery that 3 of us cannot understand. It looks like I have the wrong instruction paper for this model.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delight, 15 Jun. 2014
My grandaughter's face when I gave her this was a picture. She'd just returned from seeing One Direction at Wembley. She of course is delighted with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4