Profile for Crazy Cat Lady > Reviews

Content by Crazy Cat Lady

Crazy Cat Lady

Page: 1 | 2
VENSMILE Solar Sonic Mole Deterrent Gopher Repellent Repel Voles Rats Mice and Outdoor Rodent Chaser Spike
Offered by Hk asiatech

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Device - worth the patience., 15 May 2017
I had a small problem with a mole last year but thankfully it went away without any coaxing, this year a bit different, it insisted that it was here for the duration and thought it would make more holes than it did last year. As I love animals but love my grass just as much, I went with this product to try and chase the wee blighter away. On the first day I put it out, the next morning, right next to the where the device was, there was a mound!!
Now it was a smaller than normal mound so I am hoping that it was starting to make its way up and then realised the device was there and made a sharp exit out that area because the next day, it moved its wee self up the other end of the garden. So I swiftly followed it by placing the device in the hole it made. Its been nearly 2 weeks and we are mole free. Tips for use - clear away the mound of dirt and put a brush shaft down to find what direction the tunnel is coming from, then direct the shaft of the device down the tunnel.

This appears to have worked, I did just have to move it once but if you don't want the bother of moving the device just buy a couple. My garden is huge and i have got away with one, but I was happy to go out and move it.

÷ (Deluxe)
÷ (Deluxe)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ed at his best, 4 Mar. 2017
This review is from: ÷ (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
All I can say, Ed Sheeran, does it again, another excellent album, it's a must listen to "perfect" xx

PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge (86x27x27 CM). [Superior Cardboard & Construction]. Beware cheaper copycats
Offered by PetFusion EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 23 Dec. 2016
WOW... Firstly ordered Wednesday it came Friday, great stuff. My cats love this, even the one who tends to turn her nose up at these things, picture included and how much is she like the cat in the picture for this product!!! Couldn't be happier with this product, Noir just loves it's, she goes and lies on top of as soon as she wakes up and has a right good scratch. Definately very pleased and glad I bought this.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Cat tree with beige scratching post - Scratching post made of natural sisal
Cat tree with beige scratching post - Scratching post made of natural sisal
Offered by Wizideal

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be improved on, 10 Aug. 2016
This is a great scratching climbing frame. The only snag is the hammock is pretty much smaller than the image shows, my cat just fits in. It is great value only wish the hammock was a bit bigger then it would be perfect
Comment Comment | Permalink

KosiPet® Luxury FAUX FUR Pet Dog Cat Bed Mat With Fibre Pad (LARGE, WHITE SHERPA)
Offered by Treeline Products

5.0 out of 5 stars it is so much value for money and really good quality, definately worth the purchase, 10 Aug. 2016
This pet mat is exactly as described, it is so much value for money and really good quality, definately worth the purchase. I had bought it in large, great value at the price.

Leopet Cat Scratching Post 175 cm High Tree Medium Activity Centre Kitten Scratcher Playing Climbing Relaxing Sisal Furniture - Choice of Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Happy Hour, 2 May 2015
My cat goes nuts on this, really has been money well spent. I get loads of amusement watching her on this especially the smaller of the boxes, that's her favourite bit. She uses it every day, my other cat just looks on bemused.

Hand Painted Personalised Grey Tabby Ceramic Cat Bowl
Hand Painted Personalised Grey Tabby Ceramic Cat Bowl

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these bowls, 2 May 2015
I love these bowls, already had one for my other cat and just purchased another, they now have matching bowls. Good speedy delivery and nice touch with the cats treats. Well worth the money.

Vintage Owl votive candle holder
Vintage Owl votive candle holder

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected but lovely all the same, 2 May 2015
These are lovely but smaller than expected, only hold a tea light , but that at the top of the glass holder it doesn't fit into the whole holder. You could remove the holder and just sit the tea light within. Little disappointed as I thought I could get my Yankee votive candles in them but not. Still lovely and will,get loads of use from them.

Vermatik 6 In 1 Pest Control, Mosquito Repellent, Spider Repellent, Insect Repellent, Rodent & Insect Control
Offered by Futura Direct Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Please read this if you have a cat/dog, 23 Sept. 2014
Do not buy this if you have a cat. Even at the lowest setting my cat freaked out as soon as I plugged it in. I switched off and back on to be sure and it definitely showed the cat could hear it. Really disappointed in product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This really does work, 25 July 2014
All that has to be said is this product really does work. After my first application, which I will need to master, you can really see the difference. Feels a bit weird at first but I'm sure I will get used to this. My husband and I laughed at we watched it erase my fine lines.

Please note you only need a very tiny amount and make sure you really shake the bottle as instructed.

I must also praise customer services who assisted with a delivery issue they were very prompt and product received.

Page: 1 | 2