Profile for Dave Boreham > Reviews

Content by Dave Boreham

Dave Boreham

GIANT LAMINATED / ENCAPSULATED GB World Map Polar Caps Poster Measures a massive 55 x 39 inches ( 140 x 100 cm )
Offered by Camden Town Poster Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivered on time and exactly what I wanted. My ..., 12 Nov. 2015
Delivered on time and exactly what I wanted. My Grandson is captivated by the various countries and the bonus of their flags.

Split Second (King and Maxwell Book 1)
Split Second (King and Maxwell Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Damn good read., 12 Oct. 2014
As a newcomer to David Baldacci I have read three of his novels in quick succession. I made the mistake of starting with the first two novels in the John Puller series before I realised this is a relatively new series with the third edition coming in November. So I have moved to the King. And Maxwell series. Wow, they are fast and completely captivating. David Baldacci has me hooked, the twists in Split Second are good although I half guessed one of the turns. I am already downloading the next edition. It is nice to discover another good author with plenty of titles to keep me busy over the winter months.

Tyrant: Storm of Arrows
Tyrant: Storm of Arrows

5.0 out of 5 stars Christian Cameron I wish I had discovered you years ago., 26 Mar. 2014
I am working my way through this excellent author's work. I started with the Ill made Knight, I hope I haven't misquoted that followed by the Long War series and am now into the Tyrant. Every book I pick up I am amazed how quickly I am gripped by the storyline. I am not an authority on history, nor am I a literary expert. I read what I like and often stumble on a new to me author. This is exactly how I came upon the ill made knight, having captured my attention I find myself searching for what to read next by Christian Cameron, I wish he could write as quickly as I read!

The Ill-Made Knight (Chivalry Book 1)
The Ill-Made Knight (Chivalry Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely captivating, 18 Jan. 2014
I was recommended this book by a colleague as I had just come to that moment when you have finished reading all that the author has written. I was not disappointed.. The story is delivered in a conversational manner that adds to the flavour and keeps the reader engrossed. I couldn't put it down. I am hopeful a sequel will be written, in the meantime I have started the Long War series. I highly recommend Christian Cameron's work, I am a new fan.