Profile for Acathla > Reviews

Divergent [DVD] [2014]
Divergent [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Kate Winslet

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the book first, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Divergent [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
If you haven't read the book the film is probably as tedious as hell and makes no sense whatsoever, but I had read the book and was looking forwards to it. Unfortunately it didn't translate as well to film as I was expecting, but did give it a valiant try. A solid C from me.

Tayogo 2014 Upgraded Waterproof Mp3 Headset Music Player, 8gb Memory Hi-fi Stero, Earphone with Fm Radio for Swimming, Surfing, Running, Sports, Award-winning Design,comfortable Fashionable Rechargeable Longer Battery Time,100% Satisfaction Guarantee Yellow
Offered by Tayogo_Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great MP3 player., 7 Sept. 2014
Gobsmackingly good MP3 player for when I go swimming. The ease of charging, putting songs on and wearing it is ingenious. The swimming ear buds are very comfortable, and the unit as a whole is very easy to wear. Clear, well written instructions. Absolutely great for the price.

The Wet Brush Blue Detangling Hair Brush
The Wet Brush Blue Detangling Hair Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Now I see what everyone is going on about!, 7 Sept. 2014
Have seen this floating round the beauty blogger and YouTube beauty guru world for a little while now so I thought I would give it a go - I don't know why I waited so long! It is a superb brush for wet (and dry) hair. I have found it particularly useful for distributing conditioner or hair masks through my hair.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it and I am just your average woman who doesn't want to damage her hair when it is wet. I have noticed a lot less breakage which can only be a good thing.

Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 13)
Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse 13)
by Charlaine Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars All good things come to an end., 7 Sept. 2014
All good things come to an end, and this is the end of the road for Sookie Stackhouse and The Southern Vampire Mysteries. A lot of people didn't like the ending but I enjoyed it, especially after reading "After Dead" which clears a lot of things up. Great for a die hard fan.

After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse
After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse
by Charlaine Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for fans of The Southern Vampire Mysteries., 7 Sept. 2014
As a fan of The Southern Vampire Mysteries what more could I want than to know what happened to the characters who have been my companion for 13 years? If you are expecting a proper book, this isn't for you but it IS an A thru Z of each character and what befalls them in the future. If you like Tru Blood this probably won't make any sense, but for a fan of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse, it is a must.

Tuff-Luv Embrace Plus Material Portfolio Case Cover for Amazon Touch / Paperwhite Navajo
Offered by Tuff-Luv

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional quality, 7 Sept. 2014
I love Tuff-Luv covers for electronics and this one doesn't disappoint. I love the fact that they don't draw attention to the electrical they are covering - in my opinion they look like a rather upmarket notebook cover which is what I want. This one is fantastic as it can be used with just one hand, and it is easy to turn pages. I would actively seek out Tuff-Luv's covers over others due to the exceptional quality.

Energizer Nimh D Rechargeable Batteries X2
Energizer Nimh D Rechargeable Batteries X2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 7 Sept. 2014
Usual quality I have come to expect from Energizer batteries - superb. Whenever anything new is bought that requires batteries, rechargeable ones are bought as they pay for themselves within about 3 charges as opposed to disposable ones. They last just as long as big name disposables and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

MIU COLOR Reusable Washable NON-TOXIC Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, Set of 4(including a straw clean brush)
Offered by Union J Plaza

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb price, great quality, 7 Sept. 2014
I prefer drinking through a straw anyway, so these are superb and have stopped me spending a fortune on them. The little brush is superb, but do make sure you don't drink anything hot through them as advised or you will know about it. I think they would make a rather nice touch to a dinner party or something like that. I use mine with a Mason jar and am quite happy with the combination as it completely reusable.

Juwel Pump Set Bioflow 280
Juwel Pump Set Bioflow 280
Offered by Acres Aquatics

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality and fast delivery, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Juwel Pump Set Bioflow 280 (Misc.)
Unbelievably quick delivery for where I live (Isle of Man). Don't let the cheap price put you off, the pump set is superb. Great quality, happy fish which makes my husband happy and keeps him out of my hair. A win win all round!

Remoska Standard Electric Cooker 2L 400w
Remoska Standard Electric Cooker 2L 400w
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb gift., 7 Sept. 2014
Bought as a present for my Mum who wanted to upgrade her much loved old one. Definitely not disappointed in the least. There is pretty much nothing you can't cook in it for one (and for two in the larger one I should imagine). From fried eggs to cakes, the Remoska does it all. Very efficient with electricity and comes with an easy to read manual. Definitely thinking of getting one for myself and the other half when the children leave home! I should imagine it would be superb for a student, in a motorhome, a studio flat or pretty much anywhere that space is an issue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20