Profile for Jet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential part of anybody's make up kit, 22 July 2013
I read about this brush on the internet, was impressed with what I saw and decided to buy one to apply my foundation. Normally I put foundation on with my fingers but never really got the look I desired. I don't wear much make up but like it to look subtle both in the daytime and evenings. This brush does exactly that, not only does it give a great natural finish, you only need half the amount required than if you use fingers to apply. I don't spend hours applying my make up and thought that using a brush would take longer, it takes hardly any time at all.
I bought one for my daughter too as her foundation was always noticeable along the jaw-line, not anymore, her foundation now looks flawless. It is really good for covering blemishes and spots too, as you can apply a bit more where required without having to 'cake' it on. I gently clean my brush after every 3 to 4 uses using a small amount of shampoo, don't rub too hard and let it dry naturally, your brush will come up as new.
I would recommend watching a you tube video posted by Real Techniques on how to use this brush to its full potential. I highly recommend getting one of these, I wouldn't be without mine!

CaseGuru Car Charger Pack for New Apple iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5, Nano 7, iPad 4th Generation and iPad Mini (White)
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, bargain price, 10 May 2013
I am always wary of buying cheap alternative products, which is why I opted for a 'middle of the road' cost item. I would recommend this in-car charger, it does exactly what it says it should at a fraction of the cost of an Apple product.

Kent Natural Shine Range Porcupine Brush Small
Kent Natural Shine Range Porcupine Brush Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this brush, 10 May 2013
This brush is great and really does give a shine to your hair. I love the way it massages my scalp too. I have bought one for me, my daugter and my mum! I think that says it all really.... :)

From the Cowshed to the Kop: My Autobiography
From the Cowshed to the Kop: My Autobiography
by Peter Cormack

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a die-hard red, 26 Feb. 2013
I bought this book as a gift for my dad, he absolutley loved it. Recommend for all you Liverpool fans out there.

Kent Natural Shine Range Porcupine Brush Large
Kent Natural Shine Range Porcupine Brush Large
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars No hesitation in recommending this hairbrush, 26 Feb. 2013
I've never paid this much for a hairbrush before so was a little apprehensive to what it would be like, I needn't have worried though, a great brush that goes through my once knotty hair with ease. I love the way it massages the scalp when I brush, and leaves my hair shiny and static free. I'm considering buying the smaller one to keep in my handbag.

Sexy Valentine's Stories - Volume One - An Xcite Books Collection
Sexy Valentine's Stories - Volume One - An Xcite Books Collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you want a quick read, 26 Feb. 2013
Not my cup of tea but probably ok if you want a quick 'fix' of eroticism. I would prefer more of a storyline.

Nikon EN-EL9a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for D3000 and D5000
Nikon EN-EL9a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for D3000 and D5000
Offered by Great Britain Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Feb. 2013
I purchased this as a spare because I had the unfortunate incident of my battery running out when we went away for the weekend minus my battery charger! Fortunately a kind person in a camera shop charged it up for me free of charge... I was lucky on that occasion but may not be so lucky next time, hopefully I won't forget my charger again, but always worth carrying a spare just in case!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2014 4:44 PM GMT

Remington D5020 Pro Ionic Ultra Hair Dryer
Remington D5020 Pro Ionic Ultra Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable results!, 1 Feb. 2013
I have only used this hairdryer twice and my hair looks so different! It leaves my hair looking silky, smooth and shiny - my hair hasn't looked this good in years! I have even received comments from the guys at work about how shiny and good it looks :) I cannot recommend this dryer highly enough and for the price, definitely worth it!
10th May - Since purchasing this hair dryer, I have bought one each for my mum and my daughter, they both love it too :)

Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation - Light Ivory
Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation - Light Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Foundation!, 31 Jan. 2013
Tried this on recommendation from a friend - I love this foundation, its light, the coverage is great, and it lasts all day, the serum means it goes on very smoothly. I have waited years to find the perfect foundation that looks natural and doesn't disappear within a few hours and this is it! You don't need to pile it on, a little goes a long way, therefore it lasts ages. Designed for older skin, however my 24 year old daughter 'borrowed' some from me and loved it, she now buys the same! I for one will be sticking with this product and can highly recommend it.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put this book down, 8 Jan. 2013
I really enjoyed this book, a real pleasant, easy read. Not wanting to give away too much of the story, even though part of the storyline may not be 'the done thing' I found myself wanting things to work out between the two characters. Although the characters are considerably older than me, I felt I could still relate to them. A good indication of a well written story I think!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4