Profile for Jet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation - Warm Almond
Max Factor Ageless Elixir 2-in-1 Foundation - Warm Almond

5.0 out of 5 stars Best foundation, 7 Jan. 2014
I have tried numerous expensive foundations but this one is by far the best. It looks very natural, goes onto the skin so easily and doesn't clog pores. For a middle of the range product this foundation is in a class of its own. Although it is aimed towards the older skin, my 25 year old daughter 'borrowed' mine and now won't wear anything else. My mum who is 72 also uses it. I recommend it to all my friends and they have not been disappointed. Don't hesitate in buying this foundation, it's brilliant.

Muscle Roller Stick - The Only Muscle Roller Sold on Amazon with a Lifetime Guarantee & Bio Energy Therapeutic Spindles! - Treats Muscle Pain, Sports Injuries, Knots and Trigger Points- Use the Exercise Stick to Reduce Muscle Soreness, Stiffness & Pain! Each IT Band Roller Comes with a Bonus How to PDF.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 6 Jan. 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter, she absolutely loves it and says it does exactly what she expected.
Great service from this seller, ordered as a late present just before Christmas, really expecting it to be too late, but it was delivered well on time.
Many thanks!

Hama Star 61 Tripod for Cameras
Hama Star 61 Tripod for Cameras
Offered by ARMCO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 20 Nov. 2013
I bought this after reading many reviews and have not been disappointed. I have never had a tripod before and at first I thought it seemed a bit flimsy, but it has not disappointed and has been sturdy for every use. There is a hook to add weight if you feel it needs to be more secure. For the money this is a great little tripod which I would highly recommend.

The FAB Diet
The FAB Diet
by Rosemary Conley

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB Diet, FAB Book!, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The FAB Diet (Paperback)
I don't have a class nearby so decided to buy the book and try it myself. I have not been disappointed, it's a great book which teaches you to look at fat content and calories and choose the right foods to eat. The recipes in the book are great (I did buy the 100 great low fat recipe book also) and are easy to follow and prepare. Don't be put off by some of the ingredients you may need, some I have just left out and the meals are still as tasty. There are exercise tips for each day which start off very gently and are ideal for me as I have a bad back and find it difficult to carry out certain exercises. I would recommend this book to anyone wishing to lose weight, I believe the awareness it gives in counting calories and sticking to the 5% per 100g of fat is an education which will help in the future to keep the weight off. Good luck!

My Kitchen Table: 100 Great Low-Fat Recipes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Great Low-Fat Recipes
by Rosemary Conley

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for every dieter's kitchen!, 20 Nov. 2013
This is a great little recipe book with lots of very tasty, low fat meals. I have cooked quite a few and have to say I haven't been disappointed with any of them. I am not a very adventurous cook but have tried things I wouldn't have normally and they have all been delicious! Preparation times on the whole are quick, each recipe shows the calorific value for each portion which makes life so much easier for everyone. My whole family are eating the same foods, its great not having to think about a separate meal for me and they and are thoroughly enjoying them too.

Shankly The Lost Diary
Shankly The Lost Diary
by Sport Media

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for any Liverpool Fan, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Shankly The Lost Diary (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my dad, who like I, is an avid Liverpool fan. He absolutely loved it and read it in a day! It is a great insight into our great manager and a delight to read for Liverpool fans of 50 years ago through to today.

Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential part of anybody's make up kit, 22 July 2013
I read about this brush on the internet, was impressed with what I saw and decided to buy one to apply my foundation. Normally I put foundation on with my fingers but never really got the look I desired. I don't wear much make up but like it to look subtle both in the daytime and evenings. This brush does exactly that, not only does it give a great natural finish, you only need half the amount required than if you use fingers to apply. I don't spend hours applying my make up and thought that using a brush would take longer, it takes hardly any time at all.
I bought one for my daughter too as her foundation was always noticeable along the jaw-line, not anymore, her foundation now looks flawless. It is really good for covering blemishes and spots too, as you can apply a bit more where required without having to 'cake' it on. I gently clean my brush after every 3 to 4 uses using a small amount of shampoo, don't rub too hard and let it dry naturally, your brush will come up as new.
I would recommend watching a you tube video posted by Real Techniques on how to use this brush to its full potential. I highly recommend getting one of these, I wouldn't be without mine!

CaseGuru Car Charger Pack for New Apple iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5, Nano 7, iPad 4th Generation and iPad Mini (White)
Offered by Case Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, bargain price, 10 May 2013
I am always wary of buying cheap alternative products, which is why I opted for a 'middle of the road' cost item. I would recommend this in-car charger, it does exactly what it says it should at a fraction of the cost of an Apple product.

Kent Natural Shine Range Porcupine Brush Small
Kent Natural Shine Range Porcupine Brush Small
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this brush, 10 May 2013
This brush is great and really does give a shine to your hair. I love the way it massages my scalp too. I have bought one for me, my daugter and my mum! I think that says it all really.... :)

From the Cowshed to the Kop: My Autobiography
From the Cowshed to the Kop: My Autobiography
by Peter Cormack

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a die-hard red, 26 Feb. 2013
I bought this book as a gift for my dad, he absolutley loved it. Recommend for all you Liverpool fans out there.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3