Profile for A. B. Nutt > Reviews

Content by A. B. Nutt

A. B. Nutt

Grid 2 - Race Day Edition (PS3)
Grid 2 - Race Day Edition (PS3)

1.0 out of 5 stars Stock car Smash up, 9 Jun. 2013
JUST DON'T BUY THIS GAME, waste of money. Codemaster have given up on racing fans. Bought the game9 what a waste of money ) and went on line to play a race. Not even made the first corner without seeing the person in front just turn straight into the driver next to him to take him out. Tracks are terrible , no known tracks apart from Brandshatch. If you really want to know if to buy the game, go onto Codemasters forums for Grid2 And see what people are saying. THAT will tell you everything.

Ten Years Gone
Ten Years Gone

5.0 out of 5 stars Ten Years gone, 8 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Ten Years Gone (MP3 Download)
A brilliant track from a brilliant band.Play it loud , and enjoy. Led Zeppelin , do I need to say anymore .

Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot
Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot
by Wolfgang Fischer

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a quality read, 12 May 2011
Having read the reviews of previous readers of this book , I was waiting on what was supposed to be a a good book. How I was disappointed , I grant you I'm three quarters of the way through . But, I felt compelled enough to type this review in hope that others won't make the same mistake . I've read Pierre Clostermann , Bob Doe , and Geoffrey Wellum to name but a few. This , well , isn't in there LEAGUE . Those ( Geoffrey Wellum and so on )I would recommend to anyone into Second world war aviation history , even those that aren't , they're that good. This , NO.

Live From Nowhere in Particular
Live From Nowhere in Particular

5.0 out of 5 stars Live from nowhere in particular, 3 Aug. 2009
I've Been listening to Planet rock for a few years , and through them made me aware Of Joe Bonamassa . Bought Slow Gin ,then the Ballad of John Henry . This By any means is the best work I've heard from him so far . It might not suit everybody's taste , but that's their loss . Thoroughly enjoyed , and can't recommend this enough . I play guitar , and seriously , this is good . JUST ENJOY .