Profile for A. Reviewer > Reviews

Content by A. Reviewer

A. Reviewer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
SODIAL(R) 58953 Wiper Blade 2 Front +1 Rear Wiper Blade Set Windscreen Windshield
Offered by A Brilliant Planet

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality Chinese rubbish., 22 Oct. 2016
The rear washer is twisted out of shape and has a large kink in it.
For the cost, not worth the hassle of returning, but I would definitely advise looking elsewhere.
For me, I'm going to do what I should have done in the first place which is take a trip to the nearest motor parts shop and get some decent replacements.
Took about 4 weeks to arrive and definitely not worth the wait. I wish Amazon would be more explicit about where goods are located. It would be nice to be able to filter out foreign sellers.

(2 Pack) HDMI TO HDMI JOINER COUPLER - Hdmi joiner Female to female - GOLD CONNECTORS - pjp electronics®
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but does the job and that's what I paid for!, 1 Oct. 2016
Was concerned that I would lose picture/audio quality from something this cheap, but combined with the excellent Betron cables that I purchased at the same time it's doing the job I needed it to do, however it does feel a little cheap, but don't let that put you off.

White High Impact Extension Single Socket / Heavy Duty Electrical 1 Gang
White High Impact Extension Single Socket / Heavy Duty Electrical 1 Gang
Offered by KC Hire

2.0 out of 5 stars Isn't your safety worth more?, 1 Oct. 2016
This is one of the occasions where you genuinely do get what you pay for.
Cheap quality plastic and a screw that actually snapped when tightening it. Spend a couple of quid more and get something better.
Binned.

Betron HDMI to HDMI Cable, High Speed, 3D Support, Ethernet Function, 4K Support, HDMI Lead for TV, Laptops, PS3, PS4 , Xbox etc (3 Meters)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price, but definitely NOT cheap quality, 1 Oct. 2016
I initially ordered 3 x 1 metre cables for hiding inside a wall, I was a little sceptical about how good they would be given the price, but I thought it was worth a punt based on the positive reviews.
Frankly I was really impressed with the build quality of these things and had to check that I hadn't accidentally ordered more expensive ones!
Given that you could wander into your local supermarket and spend the same amount on something vastly inferior, I'd definitely consider this product instead.
After I put these in the wall, I ordered another 3 of the 3 meter size for elsewhere, once again I am highly satisfied with what came in the post. Each cable comes packaged in a plastic back emblazoned with the Betron logo and arrived within 4 days.
I'm seriously considering replacing all my remaining HDMI cables (Including some more expensive ones) with these.

EasyAcc Mini Portable Rechargeable Bluetooth Speaker with Microphone for Tablet/Laptops - Titanium Black
Offered by EasyAcc Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good for the price, 19 Aug. 2016
I was expecting something that felt a little cheap for the price but am pleasantly surprised by the quality both of the build and the sound produced, easily as good as the more expensive Sony speaker previously purchased.

LG G Pad 8.3-inch Tablet - White (Quad Core 1.7GHz Processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 2x Camera)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality tablet at a price that's easy to swallow!, 15 Oct. 2014
Much better than the Samsung offering I was originally intending to get. Glad my local Asda had run out!

3-in-1 Eyeglasse Sunglasse Spectatcle Frame Repair Kit Screwdriver Tool
3-in-1 Eyeglasse Sunglasse Spectatcle Frame Repair Kit Screwdriver Tool
Offered by bomien

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty Chinese rubbish, 26 July 2014
Ordered at the same time as some replacement nose pads, both from Hong Kong, this took an extra two weeks to arrive.
Was it worth the wait?
Sadly not. The item received is too large to unscrew the tiny screws in normal sized glasses. It took two sets of pliers to prize apart to reveal straight edged screwdriver.
If you have one of those sets of small precision screwdrivers then these offer nothing smaller than you already have.

Also, 3 in 1? There's a straight edge screwdriver and a Phillips head screwdriver ... so what the third thing? A keyring?

KC-Electronics HTC ONE SV Brown PU Leather Pull Tab Protective Pouch Case
KC-Electronics HTC ONE SV Brown PU Leather Pull Tab Protective Pouch Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good quality, 27 May 2014
I originally brought this as a stop gap because of the price but I find that I am still using it today, several months later. Despite the usage it shows no signs of wear and tear and I am confident that my phone is safely shielded inside.
I would recommend highly.

Kingston Technology 32GB DataTraveler USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Kingston Technology 32GB DataTraveler USB 3.0 Flash Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Superfast USB, 27 May 2014
I read a number of reviews of USB3 devices before purchasing this one and I have to say that it has met and exceeded my expectations. The transfer speeds I have observed are phenomenally fast (At least compared to my previous USB2 device). And I regularly transfer files exceeding 1gb in size without having to go and put the kettle on as the progress bar meanders across the screen (My previous USB2 device).
Other than that the device feels sturdy with a nice rubber shell although the cap could easily get lost as it doesn't fit too well to the smaller end when in use.

Kent Car Care GKEQ2519 Non Slip Dashboard Mat
Kent Car Care GKEQ2519 Non Slip Dashboard Mat

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I expected, 27 May 2014
Looking at the photo for the product you would be forgiven for thinking that it could hold a smartphone, sunglasses and a small amount of change ... You may be as surprised as I was to find that it will hold a standard sized Smartphone and that's pretty much it.
Other than that it seemingly works as advertised.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4