Profile for Blondie > Reviews

Blondie

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit for running, 25 Sept. 2015
I bought these earphones to use while running, and over the past few weeks they've proved to be excellent. The different bits that come with them made it pretty easy to get them to sit solidly, I just had to try a few combos. The Bluetooth connection was simple to set up with my iPhone and has never dropped out, and the battery life is surprisingly good. You don't get long out of them after the "low battery" warning - only maybe 6-7 minutes - which isn't great when you're out for a long run, but that is really my only criticism. The sound quality is pretty good, obviously not top notch but it does have decent depth to it. I would definitely recommend these.

Liberta Lotus Large Bird Cage 92H x 46W x 36D cm
Liberta Lotus Large Bird Cage 92H x 46W x 36D cm
Offered by Posh Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious cage - perfect for budgies, 15 Dec. 2014
I purchased this to replace the 2 cage setup I had previously. It gives plenty of space for my 2 budgies, they have plenty of room to jump around and flap a little. The large doors are excellent for them to come in and out, and for me to sort out things inside the cage. The 4 feeders are very convenient as they can be removed from the outside for easy cleaning and filling. You will need more perches than the 3 that are supplied with it, as they do not provide enough perching space.

As others have said, there are no assembly instructions but it is fairly straightforward. It does not, however, have horizontal bars on the side as the description says. All the bars on the cage are vertical, so it can be a little more difficult for the birds to climb around without slipping.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2015 1:51 AM BST

Be.ez LA Robe Moorea Case for 13 inch MacBook - Pink
Be.ez LA Robe Moorea Case for 13 inch MacBook - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, 8 Aug. 2012
I got this case when I purchased a new MacBook. It replaced a black Be.ez case which had been protecting my old polycarbonate MacBook for 4 years. That case did a brilliant job, and is still in great condition, but I felt like a change.

This pink case has now been in use for nearly a year, and is also holding up well. Generally speaking I put it into my rucksack, as I don't use a laptop bag. It offers excellent protection, and it looks nice too. The flower design is pretty and the pink colour is very vibrant.

I'd highly recommend this case to anyone looking to protect their shiney MacBook!

Speck Aluminum Unibody See Thru Satin for 13-inch MacBook Pro - Purple
Speck Aluminum Unibody See Thru Satin for 13-inch MacBook Pro - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection, lovely look, 8 Aug. 2012
I put this case on my new Macbook before I'd even switched it on. It's now been in use for almost a year and is holding up brilliantly, it only has some minor scratches on the top caused by the dog standing on it. It does show up fingerprints a bit, but as it's there to protect the laptop I don't really care about that! It's a lovely colour, and has a nice feel to it as well. I would definitely recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 7 Jun. 2012
This case has protected my iPhone 4S brilliantly for 9 months now. The case has held up really well - it is a little scuffed on the back as I tend to slide it around on my desk a lot, but even after several drops in the office car park it only has minor damage on one corner.

Plus points
+ Very snug fit and feels sturdy, without adding bulk
+ The screen protector included is good quality
+ The case comes up over the screen slightly so it holds the screen protector in place and fully protects the edges of the glass

Minus points
- The cutouts for the dock connector and headphones are snug, clearly sized to almost exactly fit Apple sized accessories, so some 3rd party accesories may not fit

I would highly recommend it.

BPM Red Clear Gel Silicone Case Cover Skin & Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS
Offered by BPM UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cover, does a great job, 15 Mar. 2011
I spent ages looking for a see-thru cover for my iPhone, as I'd just replaced the case with a shiny new red one and I wanted to be able to see it! The pattern on the back is nice. The cover is easy to put on and feels sturdy, and best of all it is not sticky feeling like many iPhone cases. The supplied screen protector is easy to apply and the cover holds it in place nicely around the edges. I'd definitely recommend this cover.

HDMI Cable (PS3)
HDMI Cable (PS3)
Offered by secondbyte micros

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Jun. 2010
This review is from: HDMI Cable (PS3) (Video Game)
I've bought 3 of these so far, all are working perfectly well on my Samsung 32" TV. I'm just on now to get another one for my friend. As far as I'm concerned it's unnecessary to spend more on an HDMI cable.

Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit - White (Xbox 360)
Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit - White (Xbox 360)
Offered by rockaway-records

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job nicely, 2 Jun. 2010
Got this along with my Xbox 2 years ago. I haven't had any issues with it, and the batteries charge up nice and quick. I would say that it seems to be possible to "overcharge" the batteries by leaving them in too long, as on a couple of occaisions I have accidentally left them in the unit for several days after which the batteries ran out very quickly. Other than that I have no gripes about it.

Samsung P2270HD 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 50000:1, HDMI)
Samsung P2270HD 22-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 50000:1, HDMI)

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and multifunctional, 13 April 2010
This TV/monitor is everything I have needed. It looks great, and the picture is brilliant. I've used it as a TV, monitor and for playing my Xbox on, and it has performed perfectly. I'm considering buying another one for my birthday so I don't have to keep moving it!

Xbox 360 Rechargable Battery Pack Pink
Xbox 360 Rechargable Battery Pack Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than batteries, 7 Jan. 2010
Got this for my controller in combination with a quick charge station. Also works with a play and charge kit. The battery charges up pretty quickly and lasts for a couple of days with intensive play, or a few weeks with light usage. Easier to use than batteries, I'd highly recommend it if you use your Xbox 360 regularly.

Page: 1 | 2