Profile for computer boffin > Reviews

Tommy's Honour: The Extraordinary Story of Golf's Founding Father and Son
Tommy's Honour: The Extraordinary Story of Golf's Founding Father and Son
by Kevin Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for golf fans, 18 Mar. 2014
Once you start reading this book I challenge you to put it down, it is impossible!! For anyone that is interested in golf it has everything, history, emotion, facts, and OLD TOM MORRIS, between my husband and myself we have read it at least 6 times! It really is that good!!!

PediSure® Portable Micro Pedicure, 4 Buffing Rollers Included. Spins over 30 times a second (1800 RPM), Removes Dry, Hard, Cracked and Callused Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 18 Mar. 2014
This product was amazing, it has eliminated my problem hard skin completely, this is after 12 months of treatment from doctors, I am amazed. I can't compere it to others on the market as it is the only one I have tried but it was worth every penny!!

Mary Berry's Baking Bible
Mary Berry's Baking Bible
by Mary Berry

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 18 Mar. 2014
This is really not what I wanted to write as the recipes are good but I like to see pictures of the finished article so I know what it is supposed to look like and there were very few pictures, considering the high profile author this came as a disappointment

Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl Written by Herself
Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl Written by Herself

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 18 Mar. 2014
I thought that the story was heartbreaking, it really made you question what really happened in these awful times. I have actually read this book twice and it was still as gripping.

144 X ROCKET BALLOONS WITH BLOWERS BULK PACK
144 X ROCKET BALLOONS WITH BLOWERS BULK PACK
Offered by Thomco Online

1.0 out of 5 stars Concerned, 18 Mar. 2014
The plastic tubes used to blow up balloons were very small and I was concerned about anyone swallowing them! Not as good as other brands as a few of them wouldn't blow up and others wouldn't do the whizzy bit!

Windows 7 for Dummies (R) Dvd+book Bundle
Windows 7 for Dummies (R) Dvd+book Bundle
by Andy Rathbone

2.0 out of 5 stars gobble de goop, 13 Jan. 2010
I THOUGHT THE LANGUAGE USED WOULD BE SIMPLER, IT STILL SEEMS VERY COMPLICATED AND THE PROBLEMS YOU ARE TRYING TO SOLVE ARE NO EASIER.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2011 6:20 PM BST