Profile for A Haley > Reviews

A Haley (Engalnd)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Easily Distracted
Easily Distracted

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware that actual narrative ends at 88% and you will feel short-changed, 17 July 2017
This review is from: Easily Distracted (Kindle Edition)
I love all of Steve's charactrers and moderately enjoyed this book, but I think I just kept expecting it to get better and it didn't. Professionally Steve is a very clever, funny person, but he came over just a little self-important in this book, although there is a little self-doubt in there too.

At times it really feels as it it has been written by Alan Partridge, but then Steve admits there is some of him in Alan, and why wouldn't there be?

On the plus side it has made me re-buy Paul and Pauline Calf's video diaries on DVD. On the negative side the ending was very sudden. Reader beware, you think there's another 12% of the booking still to read and it just ends very suddenly, as if he was under exam conditions and got caught out at the 2 minute warning.

So, excepting the ending, I don't regret buying thisl

Apple iPhone 5 / 5S - Premium Leather GREEN Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch with Mini Touch Stylus Pen BLUE Dust Stopper Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth, (WALLET GREEN)
Offered by Shukan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 18 May 2017
Reasonable quality. Arrived promptly. Screen protector and stylus weren't included, but I this price it would cost more to return than a refund. Still I'm happy with the product and would recommend.

My Single Daddy: A Second Chance Older Man and Single Dad Romance
My Single Daddy: A Second Chance Older Man and Single Dad Romance

1.0 out of 5 stars Words cannot describe how bad this is, 16 May 2017
Complete and utter rubbish. Do not waste your money.

Skimmed through the first 30% and the last 5%. It really is the most disgusting pile of @#£%& that I have ever read.

Shampoo - Lemon - 11 oz. - Liquid
Shampoo - Lemon - 11 oz. - Liquid
Offered by Blue Herbs

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 26 Sept. 2016
Apart from the smell, it was unpleasant to use on 3 counts. First during the washing and conditioning stage the shampoo didn't produce a lather and made my hair feel matted. The conditioning stage did nothing to improve this. Secondly during drying my hair felt knotty and dry. Thirdly after drying my hair felt very dry and felt as though I been in salty sea air. If you can get over all that my hair actually looked fine and seem to have slightly more of a shine, hence the two stars. However, I am sorry I wasted my money on it.

Green Lipped Mussel Duo Saver Pack | 100% Pure, No Fillers or Binders, High Grade | 500mg x 180 Capsules | Innopure®
Offered by eBeauty Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic formula with added bonus ....., 9 Aug. 2016
I bought these for my husband who was struggling to walk very far because of stiff hips and knees. Within a week he was walking 10 miles a day. Within 2 weeks the miserable g!t was 70 miles away. A right result

Between You and Me: The bestselling psychological thriller with a twist you won't see coming

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 27 Jun. 2016
The 'twist' was obvious from the first page and not sure why it was deemed to be a 'twist' anyway.

Weak, repetitious storyline. I'm assuming some clues were thrown in by the author on purpose, but, if not, it was even weaker than I thought.

I'm sorry to disparage the author, but I wouldn't have done so if I hadn't paid to download the book and I'm disappointed that Amazon were promoting it

MEDIUM CLASSIC BACKPACK WITH PRINTED SMALL UNION JACK (Small-Backpack)
MEDIUM CLASSIC BACKPACK WITH PRINTED SMALL UNION JACK (Small-Backpack)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 6 Jun. 2016
Good value for money, strong and fit for purpose

Made with Swarovski Crystals Sterling Silver 925 Round Lever-Back Earrings for Women Black-Grey
Offered by Royal Crystals Europe

1.0 out of 5 stars The glue didn't work. I lost the stones when they fell out again. Complete waste of money, 6 Jun. 2016
Both stones fell out within 4 weeks. Fortunately I found the stones and will try to stick them back in with superglue. I wouldn't have expected to have to do that at all, let alone after only a few wearings. The stones could have just as easily fallen out when I was wearing them and been lost for good rendering the earrings useless. Not impressed and wouldn't buy again
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2017 2:13 PM BST

Fat Diminisher
Fat Diminisher

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 27 April 2016
This review is from: Fat Diminisher (App)
Please don't waste any more of your life listening to this

No Title Available