Profile for S&J Pritchard > Reviews

46Pcs Fondant Sugarcraft Cake Decorating Icing Plunger Cutters Tools Mold Mould
46Pcs Fondant Sugarcraft Cake Decorating Icing Plunger Cutters Tools Mold Mould
Offered by Discoball

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead flies!!, 26 Aug. 2016
Cutters came in sealed bag with the added extra of several squashed dead flies!! Its put me off using them for baking. No amount of washing is going to let me unsee this! Gross.

Rimmel London 24 Hour Supercurler Mascara - Black
Rimmel London 24 Hour Supercurler Mascara - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Used mascara!! Do not buy!!!, 1 Jun. 2016
This mascara is used!! I have now received two and both have had no hygiene seal, had dried mascara on the inside and very little product left in them. There is no packaging and the case is scratched and worn - I think these are old ex testers. DO NOT BUY.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Children Kids Fun Car Track Set LED Light Battery Operated Racing Game Set - ARSUK
Offered by Hobby Toys UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Trash track!!, 26 Mar. 2016
Absolute trash. The track is great but the cars are hopeless. The first set broke in less than ten minutes so we ordered another set (to give more track and another car) this new car broke just as fast. You can smell the motor has burnt out.
They look really good but without the car the track is useless and the cars are just not good.

Really gutted ... our kids did love it for the short time it lasted.

How to Sew 101: Sewing Ideas for Beginners
How to Sew 101: Sewing Ideas for Beginners

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs pictures, 30 Dec. 2015
Mentions various techniques/stitches but there are no pictures showing what it is talking about. Diagrams of photos would massively enhance this book.

MIU COLOR® Foldable Large Picnic Blanket - Waterproof Blanket 200cm x 145cm
MIU COLOR® Foldable Large Picnic Blanket - Waterproof Blanket 200cm x 145cm
Offered by Union J Plaza

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 29 Aug. 2015
Brilliant!! Exactly what I wanted. Easy to clean and no fuzzy felted top!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2015 3:31 AM BST

Meet Heatwave the Fire-Bot (Transformers: Rescue Bots)
Meet Heatwave the Fire-Bot (Transformers: Rescue Bots)
by Lisa Shea

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 29 Aug. 2015
Dreadful story. More like a leaflet than a book. Even my transformer crazy four year old hates it.

Modern Art Nouveau: An Artist's Coloring Book: Volume 37 (Sacred Mandala Designs and Patterns Coloring Books for Adults)
by Lilt Kids Coloring Books

1.0 out of 5 stars Creepy and not like the cover, 29 Aug. 2015
pictures inside do not reflect the image on the cover. They are chunky and a bit creepy. Random eyes and scary lips!

50CM Colorful Caterpillars Doll Bug Plush Toys for Baby Kids
50CM Colorful Caterpillars Doll Bug Plush Toys for Baby Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!, 14 Aug. 2015
My toddler loves this, it's bigger than I thought but so pretty and well
Made.

[Apple MFI Certified] 1Byone Lightning to USB Cable 3.28ft (1M) for iPhone 6/6s, 6/6s Plus, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro,iPod nano 7th Gen and iPod touch 5th Generation-1-Year Limited Warranty
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, bought two more!, 14 Aug. 2015
Product works really well, I still lose them all the time though. Bought more they were so good.

My Holiday Diary
My Holiday Diary
by Martha Millbeach
Edition: Diary

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting., 26 July 2015
This review is from: My Holiday Diary (Diary)
This book is ok but not what I was expecting. I thought it would be more robust but it is basically a thin, flimsy exercise book with pre-printed pages. I think I am disappointed because it was so unlike what I was expecting and my son will wreck it before our holiday is finished.

I wish it had less pre printed text as there is no real space for him to draw or add in photographs etc.

It's not a bad book and some people might really like it ... I have added some photos to show the inside (something I think the original product description should have included).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2016 11:23 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9