Profile for Bram > Reviews

Content by Bram

Bram

Ben Sherman Men's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap R905

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and beautiful watch, 31 Mar. 2014
My previous watch was a nice Breil Watch. It had the same size as this one, so I knew it was going to be good. It looks exactly like on the picture, so as you can see, it's a nice watch. But the first thing that I've noticed was that it is a very light watch, perhaps because my previous watch was a bit more heavy to wear. I just hope it will be as strong as my previous one, but that only the future knows. There was also five year warranty, so that's also handy.

Large Shabby Chic Vintage Style Wall Clock With Roman Numerals In Antique Cream ~ 34cm (Diameter: 34 cm)
Offered by YGL

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but didn't worked great., 27 Aug. 2013
The clock really looks nice and you notice it's quality. But what can you do with a clock that doesn't work? It would be great if Thorne would send a new mechanism, so that I can replace it. Then this clock would get a five star rating. I'll see what they will do...

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 32GB 100 G2 USB Flash Drive
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 32GB 100 G2 USB Flash Drive
Offered by onlinenewshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good USB, 9 Feb. 2013
Good Usb,not the strongest box, but overall a good product that keeps your data save. Also the price is great!

Rhythm and Repose
Rhythm and Repose

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, 29 July 2012
This review is from: Rhythm and Repose (Audio CD)
I like all the CD's from The Frames and The Swell Season, but I was a bit scared that this solo cd would be less good. Well, I need to say that this CD has become my all time favorite. Great emotional music that you need to hear and feel.

Moon
Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Clint Mansell, 22 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Moon (Audio CD)
After his great score of the fountain, this is another top soundtrack of Clint Mansell! It's amazing to hear how he makes you feel like you're on the moon, but I guess it's better that you've seen the movie to completly enjoy it. It's a top movie after all...

Trespass Men's Megla Walking Boot
Trespass Men's Megla Walking Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Meg(l)a, 10 Jun. 2012
Heard a lot of good things from Trespass so I wanted to try it out.
I've tested them quite a lot, because I'll be going to Austria and there I'll need good shoes. They are very comfortable,waterproof and have a good grip. I guess those are the most important things. They look big and they are wide shoes, but they're very lightweight.