Profile for sue > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Pact: A Love Story
The Pact: A Love Story

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE BEST, 22 Sept. 2017
Sorry couldn't,t get into this book, very slow and long winded. No where near as enjoyable as House Rules or plain truth. Very unusual for me not to enjoy one of Jodi,s books, she is one of my favourite authors too. Just found this boring and kept losing interest. Sorry Jodi.

Serendipity's Secret: A novel way to achieve your dreams and find the path to happiness
by Samantha Babington

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and fun., 29 May 2017
Absolutely loved this book, made me smile till the end. Such a lovely and fun enjoyable way to build confidence. I have owned this book for years, I won,t part with it. It really is a written treasure to be enjoyed for years to come. I really wish it was available for my kindle.❤️

Lorenz Ladies Leather Purse/ Wallet Zip Around - Colours
Lorenz Ladies Leather Purse/ Wallet Zip Around - Colours
Offered by Beautifeye

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC PURSE., 12 May 2017
Fantastic purse, lots of card slots and lots of pockets. However I did cut out the middle pieces to make coin section more roomy for my personal taste. I highly recommend this purse, leather nice. Buying one in black and red for spares, when this is old and worn. Colours nice too, dark brown, looks more expensive too.

The Idea of You
The Idea of You
by Amanda Prowse

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and Heatfelt., 3 May 2017
This review is from: The Idea of You (Paperback)
Fantastic read, very true and bittersweet. I myself have suffered the loss of miscarriage 3 times, so I personally feel these emotions from the character, it is very raw subject for me. I enjoyed this book, it was like talking to a friend who has been though heartache and loss, the same as myself. I love Amanda Prowse books I have all of them on Kindle. My favourite author. Thank you Amanda. X

Perfect Daughter (No Greater Courage)
Perfect Daughter (No Greater Courage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 16 Aug. 2016
Loved this book, read it in a day. What a twist in the tale. So sad but it,s real life situations and people,s feelings. WOW , I didn,t want this book to end. I love Amanda,s style of writing and topics she cover,s about raw real life but it has heart too and shows you no matter what you face, you can always,s come out the other side. Amanda please can we have a follow up of Jacks and her family.

My Husband's Wife: The  Number 1 Bestseller (No Greater Courage)
My Husband's Wife: The Number 1 Bestseller (No Greater Courage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, Loved this, 16 Aug. 2016
Absolutely brilliant, Loved this. I,m new to Amanda Prowse Books. She is an amazing author, who writes from the heart, about matters, that affect real life and situations too, She truly is the author for the modern woman of today. I recommend this book to every woman out there, also men too, so men can see how their actions affect family life. Amanda please can we have a follow up to rosie,s story. I,d love to read what happens next.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2016 3:04 PM BST

Danish Girl OST
Danish Girl OST
Offered by DVDMAX-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL AND THOUGHT PROVOKING., 25 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Danish Girl OST (Audio CD)
Love this film so much, very raw and honest, very sad at times too, his wife adored him, really felt sorry for her to be honest. She stuck by him till the bitter end, wow what a film can,t wait for this one to buy for my collection. Where it,s filmed in Copenhagen is breathtaking too.

Safe Haven [DVD]
Safe Haven [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josh Duhamel

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 25 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Safe Haven [DVD] (DVD)
Wonderful film, has everything cant fault it at all, an absolute classic and what a twist, totally unexpected. Lovely story about finding love no matter what happens to you in life. Loved this, great addition to my rom com collection. One of my favourites.

Pink snowman design scarf thin pretty Christmas scarf
Pink snowman design scarf thin pretty Christmas scarf

5.0 out of 5 stars material and quality amazing. Pattern is fabulous and colour is gorgeous, 3 Nov. 2015
Absolutely Stunning, material and quality amazing. Pattern is fabulous and colour is gorgeous. So pleased with this product, I wanted something nice and feminine to wear, but also classy to wear for my daughters annual Christmas school concert. Amazing Christmas scarf, so glad I purchased this. Seller is amazing too, bought a few scarfs from this seller and so happy with every one I,ve got. I get lots of lovely comments when I wear my scarfs from this seller. Check out the full range you wont be disappointed. I,m planning to purchase my next one very soon to add to my growing collection of amazingly unique scarves in the future.

Unbreakable (Eyes Closed Cover)
Unbreakable (Eyes Closed Cover)
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, SUPERB, 9 Oct. 2015
WOW, WHAT AN ALBUM. BRILLIANT, EVERY TRACK IS SUPERB. ALWAYS LOVED JANET SO EXCITED BY THIS RELEASE. DEFINATELY WORTH THE WAIT, CAN,T STOP PLAYING IT, VERY STYLISH ALBUM FOR 2015, BUT GONE BACK TO HER ROOTS ON SOME TRACKS, CAN,T RECOMMEND THIS CD ENOUGH. PUTS ME IN MIND OF EARLIER RELEASES, BUT WITH TODAY,S SLEEK AND STYLE. WOW ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. WELCOME BACK TO YOUR THRONE MISS JACKSON. MISSED YOU. X

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5