Profile for Ro5ie > Reviews

Content by Ro5ie

Ro5ie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pre Cut Kinesiology Tape - Pre-Cut Sport Tapes Strapping For Muscle Sports Support | Pro 5m Medical Roll No Label H20 20 x Precut Waterproof Athletic Physio Muscles Strips | FREE PDF Ebook Taping Guide (White Fly)
Offered by NoLabel

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me - little stick and flimsy, 19 Sept. 2017
I found the tape to stick for only a very short time - a day - compared to other tapes, which have lasted more than a week. Nice design and OK if taping to do sport and applied each session.

Instruments GB®-Locking Pliers Suturing Body Piercing Needle Holder Tools Mayo Hegar Veterinary
Offered by Instruments GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 8 Sept. 2017
Good quality and as described. I purchased for removing jewellery and they were ideal for this.

Charles Owen YR8 (Black, 54cm / 6 5/8)
Charles Owen YR8 (Black, 54cm / 6 5/8)
Offered by Houghton Country

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stylish low-profile hat, 14 May 2017
I have ridden in the Yr8 for four years or more. It is a very stylish hat that I have received lots of compliments on, and is good value too. I find it comfier and better-looking than hats that have cost me 4 times this price!

Mount!
Mount!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Fun and Thrilling Read, 3 May 2017
This review is from: Mount! (Kindle Edition)
This was a great, fun, read that kept me reading with anticipation until the final pages. It was fantastic to be reacquainted with human and animal characters from Jilly's other books.

Vacuum Storage Bags - Pack of 8 (4 Large (100x80cm) + 4 Medium (80x60cm)) ReUsable space savers with free Hand Pump for travel packing. Best Sealer Bags for Clothes, Duvets, Bedding, Pillows, Blankets, Curtains
Offered by Chalkola

The Night Manager Season 1
The Night Manager Season 1
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Thriller; Full of suspense., 2 Feb. 2017
Great story with wonderful acting. I was disappointed that the ending was significantly different to the book.

Studex After Piercing Lotion (50Ml)
Studex After Piercing Lotion (50Ml)

2.0 out of 5 stars Useful for Travel., 25 Nov. 2016
The fluid cleaned my war effectively and was suitable for using while travelling. When the product made contact with clean and unpierced skin I had a skin reaction / burning sensation. I stopped using it due to this.

XL Kinesiology Tape (20% More Blue Stretch Tape 5cm x 6mtr) - Ultra Stick Wrap for Sport & Therapy Only Used by Pro - Ideal for Pain & Injury
Offered by Medispor

2.0 out of 5 stars I had an allergic reaction (skin) to this tape. ..., 25 Nov. 2016
I had an allergic reaction (skin) to this tape. I often use Kinsiology Tape and this is the first product I have had an allergic reaction to.

The product received was also black rather than blue.

Threads of Treason (Anglo-Norman mysteries Book 1)
Threads of Treason (Anglo-Norman mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Summer Read, 5 Jun. 2011
I saw this in the charts and thought why not. I've recently started reading indies and I think they hold their own next to the average paperback you find in your local book shop. I found this book truly gripping and I couldn't put it down - At times my family were dragging me away from the beach and my kindle while on holiday in order to do some sight-seeing. I think this is an enjoyable summer read and ideal if you want something which draws you in and captures you until the very last page. I felt like I wanted to read it over again as soon as I had finished.

Water Weal (Inspector Campbell Mysteries Book 2)
Water Weal (Inspector Campbell Mysteries Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars To Rival Christie, Rankin & Larsson at their Best., 22 Dec. 2010
After buying a Kindle only a month ago I have to say this is one of the most enjoyable books I have downloaded so far. I really enjoyed this book, what a read, and at a great price. I am an avid reader of detective fiction, especially P.D James & Ruth Rendall, and could not put this book (sorry, the e-reader) down! I was drawn to this because of the genre but I think the style, wit and emotion of the characters demonstrated throughout the text make this an enjoyable read for almost anyone. I felt the portrayal of the Norfolk fens (UK) were particularly atmospheric, and this really drew me in to the story. I will certainly be recommending this author to all my friends.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4