Profile for Mr. R. L. Sparkes > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. L. Sparkes

Mr. R. L. Sparkes "Ron Sparkes" (Scarborough, NorthYorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Dihope Women's Waterproof Packaway Jacket Lightweight Hooded Raincoat Cagoule Kagool (M, Acid Blue)
Offered by NXFan

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 Sept. 2017
These appear to be small made I would advise on ordering a size larger

[2017 New Released SUPSOO New Xbox one PS4 Gaming Headset]SUPSOO G813 3.5mm wired Gaming Headset with Microphone Noise Isolating Volume Control Gaming Headphones for Xbox One /PC /Mac/PS4/Table/Phone(Black&Green)
Offered by Supsoo Official Brand Seller

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but oh dear, 8 Sept. 2017
The phones look nice and like the splitter cable nice touch, but then I tried them on my ps4 the volume is very low can't get it to turn up, unless of course it's something I'm doing wrong if it is I'll revise this review, but at the moment sorry can't recommend them. Will be returning them if I can't get them to work properly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2017 5:00 PM BST

Lovesofas Valencia 1 Seater Bonded Leather Recliner Chair - Black
Lovesofas Valencia 1 Seater Bonded Leather Recliner Chair - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a recliner chair off of this company it's very comfortable and am very pleased with it, 31 July 2017
I bought a recliner chair off of this company it's very comfortable and am very pleased with it. The quality of build is excellent for the price it also supports lumbar which I was worried about buying it through Amazon I obviously couldn't tell if it supported it or not, but have had no backaches up to press. Would definitely recommend this company delivery was fast and the gentlemen who delivered it fixed it up and put it where I wanted it, a very good efficient service 10 out of 10 from me.

The Complete Doctor Collection [DVD] [1954]
The Complete Doctor Collection [DVD] [1954]
Dvd ~ Dirk Bogarde

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2017
Good addition to my comedy collection well pleased with the price too played really well considering their age.

EPOSGEAR® 5 Pack - Permanent Ultra Violet Security Property Marker Marking Pens Invisible UV Ink
Offered by EPOSGEAR (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2017
Do what they're supposed to pleased with the purchase

Very Important Person [DVD]
Very Important Person [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Robertson Justice

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 July 2017
This review is from: Very Important Person [DVD] (DVD)
Good dvd if you love the oldies well pleased with it

White Under Sink Basin Cabinet Cupboard Bathroom Furniture Storage Unit
White Under Sink Basin Cabinet Cupboard Bathroom Furniture Storage Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars ... with the tall unit I purchased I was really pleased with the quality and price definitely one to buy, 18 July 2017
As with the tall unit I purchased I was really pleased with the quality and price definitely one to buy

Funky dual function egg slicer,  slices and wedges, available in 4 funky colours, green, pink, blue or orange
Funky dual function egg slicer, slices and wedges, available in 4 funky colours, green, pink, blue or orange
Offered by M D PRODUCTS

2.0 out of 5 stars I know this product is cheap, but not only ..., 18 July 2017
I know this product is cheap, but not only in money there also seems to be a choice of colours, but I couldn't find out how to choose the colour I wanted so I just ordered it and yes you've guessed it because I'm a guy ordering it they sent me pink lol. Standard about the same as you would find in your local pound shop, my advise buy it there.

Neotechs® Modern Black Glass & Chrome Oval Living Room Coffee Table With 2 Shelves
Offered by Neotechs

3.0 out of 5 stars ... purchased seemed a couple of cm short would not recommend, 18 July 2017
It's a cheap nock off of the original the rods that hold it all together in the one I purchased seemed a couple of cm short would not recommend

TV Stand Black Pedestal Stand for 32 - 60-Inch LCD TV
TV Stand Black Pedestal Stand for 32 - 60-Inch LCD TV
Offered by Royal Lifetree

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to erect looks good saves holes in the wall, 18 July 2017
Easy to erect looks good saves holes in the wall. Would caution people with tvs that have the inputs at the back of the TV rather than at the side the frame can get in the way of your wiring other than that a good buy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13