Profile for Valeria H. > Reviews

Valeria H.

The Beast of Lycan Isle Collector's Edition
The Beast of Lycan Isle Collector's Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars Paid but not unlocked, 12 Oct. 2014
This game might not be bad, but I do not recommend anyone to purchase a full version of this game from an in-game mode. As many reviewers stated (but I did not pay attention), I unlocked a full version of this game (paid), but after I closed it and opened it next day, it required me to pay again for a full version. Obviously, I did not pay again and I asked Amazon for a refund.

Generally, the part of this game which I have played is not what I have expected from this game: too simple in terms of puzzles and hidden object scenes. I would not recommend it for adult players. The graphics is good so and the storyline has some intrigue.

Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall
Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great adventure&puzzle game, 1 May 2014
I have played many Nancy Drew games on PC, and this one is one of the best in series to my opinion. It has an amazing graphics (a bit dark but atmospheric), mysterious historic background to the story, charismatic characters with their "dark" past, the large number of hidden passages which are discovered during the game and mind taxing puzzles (it has a hint system if you stuck). As one of innovations to me, it also has alternative endings, according to your choice of actions. The game is long, it has two levels of difficulty and well worth the money.

Darkmoor Manor Free
Darkmoor Manor Free

1.0 out of 5 stars Unplayable, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Darkmoor Manor Free (App)
I quite enjoyed this game because of a mysterious story and good graphics at first, but then I stuck almost at the beginning with no clues around at all. There is no hint system at all in this game and I have no idea how to open the box which I found under the floor with 7-digits code or play child's game in one of the rooms, etc. I agree that a game may be more complicated and give the less number of hints than others, but this is the case when there are No CLUES at all. You cannot also find a walkthrough or anything to help you progress. Just a complete waste of money. Moreover, this game crushes all the time and very slow when loading a new scene. I am regretting that I bought it without waiting for more reviews to come. Now I am planning to refund it if this is possible. Do not recommend this game at all.

Jurassic ParkTM Builder
Jurassic ParkTM Builder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Jurassic ParkTM Builder (App)
The game is very addictive, the graphics is amazingly realistic. New buildings and decorations every level. There are many different types of dinosaurs who may even try to escape. Generally, fun game!