Profile for Dee > Reviews

Content by Dee

Dee (Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
La Isla Women's Cotton Full Coverage Wirefree Non-padded Lace Trim Plus Size Bra Dark Blue 38 E
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Supportive, 25 Jun. 2016
I have never worn a bra without underwires as I am a 40DD/E cup and was worried about support. Although this bra obviously gives a different shape, because there are no wires, it still gives a nice shape and is surprisingly supportive.It is also very comfortable.I will be buying more

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens 3/4 Sleeved Drop Shoulder Sleeved T-shirt Size 20 Pink

2.0 out of 5 stars Too flimsy, 25 Jun. 2016
I didnt like this t shirt...the material was very flimsy and slightly too see through. It was also much too clingy. I returned it

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Ivory & Floral Print Pintuck Blouse Size 20 Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Tunic Blouse, 25 Jun. 2016
Beautiful tunic blouse. Very flattering...it skims all your lumps and bumps and is just the right length to hide your bottom! The material has a lovely thick cotton feel. Liked it so much I bought another one in a different colour.

VonShef Premium Stainless Steel Dual Function Electric Milk Frother - Free 2 Year Warranty - Warmer For Hot And Cold Milk, Latte Cappuccino Foamer
Offered by DOMU UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money...., 25 Jun. 2016
This is a complete waste of money....milk is luke warm and you have to microwave it afterwards. It also does not froth sufficiently. Perhaps I had a faulty one, but, having read other comments, I think it is a known problem. I returned mine for a refund, and had to get Amazon involved to get my money back, as I had gone over the 30 day return period set by the seller.

SET of 3 Multipurpose 900 Grams Oversized Turkish Bath Shower Beach Gym Yoga Travel Towel Peshtemal Spa Sauna Hammam Wrap Coverup Picnic Beach Blanket 100% Cotton Sarong Fouta Pareo Unisex 180 X 100 cm (39" X 71")
Offered by Peshtemal House

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Towels...EVER!!!, 25 May 2016

The best towels I have ever owned! Don't be put off by the thinness of these, they are so absorbent and dry so well. They have the added bonuses of taking up less room and drying very quickly, so they are brilliant to take on holiday. They are also very big, so can be used as a sarong (and I'm a larger lady and they fit around me, lol) and/or a beach mat. You will not be disappointed with these.

Crocs Capri V W, Women's Heels Sandals, Beige (Chai/Walnut 27L), 6 UK
Crocs Capri V W, Women's Heels Sandals, Beige (Chai/Walnut 27L), 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandals that fit!!!, 25 May 2016
I find it almost impossible to find sandals to fit my high instep, but these did just the trick! They are comfy and actually look very nice on....my very fussy 18 year old wants some now as well!

Quickshine Water Softener
Quickshine Water Softener
Offered by Quickshine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Stuff, 11 May 2016
Been using this for years to fill up my steam cleaner, after the first one broke down due to build up! Never had any limescale trouble since using this. Brilliant stuff!

Simple Solution Urine Dry, 680 g
Simple Solution Urine Dry, 680 g

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Like It, 11 May 2016
Left residue on the carpet and was hard to vacuum up

Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe Itch Relief Pet Shampoo, 472 ml
Earthbath Oatmeal and Aloe Itch Relief Pet Shampoo, 472 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Helped, 11 May 2016
Really has helped my poor dog. She was constantly scratching. Calmed her down immensely now

SEBO Automatic X4 Pet Eco Boost
SEBO Automatic X4 Pet Eco Boost

3.0 out of 5 stars Cumbersome, 11 May 2016
I must admit that I was torn between this and the Miele. I had the Miele pull along for many years, but I was swayed by the other reviews about the SEBO to buy it..... I wish I'd stuck with the Miele now. Its ok but is not as good at picking up as my Miele and it is very cumbersome.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5