Profile for S. Osborn > Reviews

Content by S. Osborn

S. Osborn

Omerta - City of Gangsters (Xbox 360)
Omerta - City of Gangsters (Xbox 360)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

1.0 out of 5 stars £30 to much, 16 Feb. 2013
Even if the start is bad I always stay with it to the end. Not this one, 30 mins was enough. Graphics are so bad it would struggle in the 80's. The map is really frustrating, what's the point of zoom in/out when it does nothing, I wish it could zoom out so it could see the whole town. When you're going down with the left stick, then you move the right stick slightly to the left to get a better view, next time you go down with the left stick you move in the opposite direction. Like my explanation, totaly confusing.

The combat, things can only get better, right? Well no. When it's the enemy turn the game doesn't like it when you move the camera, it corrects itself which is frustrating when you're planning your next move. Again if it would do that what was the point of being able to move the camera when you can't. With me? No? I can't keep up either.

Oh go on then one last thing, when a character completes an action they say the same thing, like leave it to the boss, I believe you can turn this off. Do it.

This is why I couldn't play more than 30 mins, above is part of the whole game.

This game dropped £10 days before release, non of my local supermarkets have ordered it, now I understand why.

Hitman Absolution (PS3)
Hitman Absolution (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitman Absoloution, 20 Nov. 2012
I've had this game since Friday. My god what a game, the best stealth game Of my lifetime.

First off the story:

I'm playing on hard and believe it is what it says, If you're spotted you're dead in 5 secs. That's what makes it so great the brain never rests, you're always thinking. It's a real man's game. When you complete a level, you feel like punching the air. Unlike Assaissins creed 3 cutscenes are short and simple.
Gameplay: simple controls. All that needs to be said. Very easy to move in this game

Multiplayer:

This is where the replay value is. Players can create contracts/missions for other players to do. At the end of the mission there is a leaderboard. You can create/play a contract just with your friends or worldwide players. I think it's genius how they've done it.

10/10 game of the year

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game, 13 Nov. 2011
When I was growing up we had a megadrive. People want the best all the time which is a shame, we should be grateful for the technology over the last few years and the games we produce. I've played this, campaign player, took me 12 hours to complete 47% on veteran, it's one of those games I want to keep playing instead of going to work.

Last thing most 1 star rating are because they say it's the same as MW2. Most sites who sell this, it clearly states in the decription the game started where mw2 ended. Of course it's going to be the same
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2012 11:00 PM GMT

Cricket Coach 2010 (PC CD)
Cricket Coach 2010 (PC CD)
Offered by lobigo

1.0 out of 5 stars They let you win, 4 Aug. 2010
I win every game and it doesn't matter what team I play. 1st Season I won every game with Lancashire including champions league. Graphics are so bad.
The file size of the game is 187mb. 500mb to improve the game, why don't they test the game? They must know how bad this game before its released.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2011 8:33 PM GMT

Verbatim 43550 4.7GB 16x DVD+R Matt Silver - 50 Pack Spindle
Verbatim 43550 4.7GB 16x DVD+R Matt Silver - 50 Pack Spindle
Offered by Europe Sellers Kings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Aug. 2008
A disk has never failed out of 50. To have 25 disk fail then there is something wrong with your dvdplayer/video burner.

If you want to make a saving Saainsburys are selling these for £9.