Profile for 2M > Reviews

Content by 2M

2M

10pcs 8GB Swivel Design USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick (5 Mixed Colors: Black Blue Green Purple Red)
Offered by Sctech Feb

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 30 Oct. 2015
These were great value for the money and a good service and they worked very well. I would buy again

Bushnell Golf 2014 Neo XS GPS Watch Charcoal/Orange
Bushnell Golf 2014 Neo XS GPS Watch Charcoal/Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 21 Jun. 2015
This is a a very well made product very comfortable to wear. Works well and very accurate. It would be better if it came with easier user instructions.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 April 2014
I was looking for a toothbrush that I could take with me on my travels.This product has done just that easy transported and charged.

Samsung EB-F1A2GBU Original Battery for Galaxy S II GT-i9100 (Bulk Packaging)
Samsung EB-F1A2GBU Original Battery for Galaxy S II GT-i9100 (Bulk Packaging)

2.0 out of 5 stars Suspect, 12 Feb. 2013
I ordered this for my new Galaxy Camera and when trying to fit it it has stuck in camera I managed to get it out and have sanded down the plastic part it now fits just not sure if this is a genuine battery or not.

16GB Class 10 Micro SD SDHC UHS-1 Memory Card by Samsung Semiconductor Write Speed 20MB/S read speed up to 80MB/S
Offered by HM-Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 12 Feb. 2013
Just what I ordered works well at affordable price the adapter allows me to transfer any content to all my other devices
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2013 1:38 PM BST

Geordie [DVD] [1955]
Geordie [DVD] [1955]
Dvd ~ Alastair Sim

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 29 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Geordie [DVD] [1955] (DVD)
This was one of the first films I ever saw and it left great memories nice story line and was the start of Bill Travers career.
Heart warming film.

Exspect Leather Slip Case for iPhone 4 - Black
Exspect Leather Slip Case for iPhone 4 - Black
Offered by Megga Distribution

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 16 July 2012
I have had one of these cases before for my 3G that is why I bought this one for my 4G it is a very good product at a fair price and gives great protection to the phone and is very easy to use.

Frio Insulin Wallet Large Blue
Frio Insulin Wallet Large Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, 23 April 2012
This product was just what we needed to go on a two week holiday it did exactly what was required

Epson LX-300+ II - dot matrix printers (366 x 275 x 159 mm, Epson DRAFT; 2 NLQs: Epson NLQ Roman, Epson NLQ Sans Serif; 8 Barcode: EAN-13, EAN-8, Interleaved 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Updating printer, 21 Oct. 2011
We used to have the LX300 which we used for many years without any trouble
we updated our computers and the old printer would not work with windows 7
we purchased the LX300+11 and so far has worked very well if we get the same
usageage out of the new one as we did the old we will be very pleased.