Profile for English Rose > Reviews

In Jesus' Name: A Legacy of Worship & Faith
In Jesus' Name: A Legacy of Worship & Faith
Offered by CWMB Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Darlene a hero of the faith., 24 Mar. 2015
'In Jesus name' a collection of Darlene Zcheche s work to date. And she is not finished yet! An amazing blessing reminding us of what true worship is. Lifting up the name of Jesus with vitality and passion that is impossible to resist. I noticed that some had commented on the Christmas song placed in the middle of the album. But the words are so beautiful it should be sung all the time. Thank you Darlene i am glad that your special anointing still flows and takes us into the presence of King Jesus .

Revealing Jesus CD+DVD Deluxe Limited Edition
Revealing Jesus CD+DVD Deluxe Limited Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars We have overcome!, 29 April 2013
I have not listened to Darlenes' music for a while now, I have loved her worship style and anything that is Jesus based will always get my attention.

It is a fabulous C.D, full of powerful worship songs, which I am sure will live on as 'Shout to the Lord' has. We will be singing some of these songs in eternity. What a massive blessing Darlene is. Thank you for being brave enough to do this and proclaim the name of Jesus in the earth today!

The One Year Chronological Bible
The One Year Chronological Bible
by Tyndale

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bible is racier than you might think!, 1 Mar. 2011
Now a third of the way into my year reading the bible chronologically, and happily through leviticus. I can highly recommend this to you. If you think the Bible is boring, think again! This is a page turner... I look forward to it everyday. Give it a go it will change you forever.

The King's Speech [Original Soundtrack]
The King's Speech [Original Soundtrack]
Offered by Revolution Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Captures the heart of England, 1 Mar. 2011
This is an amazing C.D that captures the sentiment of the Film beautifully. An excellent portrayal of a time long gone by, but at the sametime a strong representation of the England I so love and am proud to be a daughter of. God Save The Queen!