Profile for A. Cousins > Reviews

Content by A. Cousins

A. Cousins

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product - great price, 24 Dec. 2009
I recently decided to change my router from a Belkin one to this D-Link DIR 655 because it was dropping connection constantly.

I ordered the router based on reviews I have read and I received it in a few days

It's so simple to set up - you take it out the box, insert the CD in your computer and in about 2-3 minutes it's all up and running.

The installation is a breeze, it gives you pictures and text during the installation so anyone can understand what you need to do and all the technical stuff it does for you.

Since connecting my new router I've noticed a vast speed increase and much better range. Also a lot of websites that didn't load previously now do.

D-Link has fantastic build quality and I'm really impressed - the router looks great and has nice bright blue lights on the front of the router.

Anyone that says anything bad about this router is clueless because it's brilliant and would recommend it to everyone from computer novices to pc buffs!