Profile for Jamie > Reviews

Jamie

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 27 Feb. 2014
It was a real shame that this product was a tight Medium. It certainly wasn't regular Medium. I had to return the item as there was no way that it was going to fit. I wear Small normally and it would have fit me.

Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared
Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally far-fetched brilliance!, 27 Feb. 2014
This book was wonderfully simple to read even though the topics covered dipped in and out of seriousness. I found the whole idea simply brilliant as people quite often underestimate the lives of people in their later years.
I loved the way the two stories run in parallel of Allan's current life and his earlier experiences.

Jonasson recalls some massive stories in the last 100 years of history in a perfect way. I discovered so much that I did not know and wanted to find out more after reading this book.

BUY IT! You'll enjoy it. You won't believe it, but you'll smile while you read.

50 Reasons to Hate the French
50 Reasons to Hate the French

1.0 out of 5 stars Dull read and not what I expected, 27 Feb. 2014
I have read similar books in the past, but this book was very difficult to get into. There didn't appear to be the humour that I was looking for. After a couple of chapter I got rid of it.

Under Armour Imminent Run Men's Jacket blau (486) Size:S (SM)
Under Armour Imminent Run Men's Jacket blau (486) Size:S (SM)
Offered by Sportprotection24

4.0 out of 5 stars Good running jacket for mild rain conditions and great breathability, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Under Armour (Sports Apparel)
I bought this jacket after a friend recommended the brand to me. I have to say that on the times that I have worn it, it has kept me feeling the right temperature. It rained heavily one day and I know it said resistant and not proof but it didn't quite hold back as much rain as I expected.
The fit is looser than I expected. I normally order Small and this was a loose Small - not too loose.

White Lab Coat (Chest Size 36" (92cm))
White Lab Coat (Chest Size 36" (92cm))
Offered by Food Safety Direct Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and great value, 21 Nov. 2013
The item was perfect! It fitted very well, was well made a great quality material and stitching! Perfect! I am so glad I purchased this.

Rubie's Official Ringwraith Fancy Dress - Standard
Rubie's Official Ringwraith Fancy Dress - Standard
Offered by Gifts And Fancy Dress

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great value for money., 21 Nov. 2013
The photo makes the outfit look more bulky than it is. The layer of ragged material was very thin on the ground and at the back (near the neck) it was barely covering skin. The outfit was comfortable to wear but extra material had to be bought and added to make it look like the photo. Would not recommend to other buyers.

TRIXES Black Functional Toy Stethoscope Educational Fancy Dress Diaphragm & Bell Features
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality product and a great price, 21 Nov. 2013
I love this item. Easy to assemble and very good quality. I am glad that I chose this.
I wore the item as part of my Halloween outfit - crazy doctor. Not an item that should just be used for a party - it's fully operational.

Heavy Duty Black Household Rubber Gloves - Medium
Heavy Duty Black Household Rubber Gloves - Medium
Offered by The Glove Club

4.0 out of 5 stars They were smaller than I expected for medium. Any man with average sized hands should choose LARGE., 21 Nov. 2013
The quality of the gloves is excellent. Very freaky looking for my Halloween outfit. Just a shame that Medium appeared so small.

Doctor's Reflector
Doctor's Reflector
Offered by Fancy Dress Worldwide

3.0 out of 5 stars It's very cheap quality and looks much better in the photo, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Doctor's Reflector (Toy)
I was going to a Halloween party - but decided to leave out this item as it is very plasticy and cheap looking. A shame really.

The Ride
The Ride

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful book., 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Ride (Kindle Edition)
Badly written. Boring plot - if you can call it that. Waste of a download. This was not interesting to read at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4