Profile for Vicky Ward > Reviews

Content by Vicky Ward

Vicky Ward

Keen Newport H2, Men Hiking Sandals, Blue (Midnight Navy/Neutral Gray), 7 UK (40 1/2 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... instance I ordered a 7 and the fit is perfect (my husband who is a 7 with narrow foot ..., 19 July 2016
I am a female with a wide foot and can take anything from a size 5 to a 7 depending on style and make - in this instance I ordered a 7 and the fit is perfect (my husband who is a 7 with narrow foot finds them perfect also). I note a couple of comments say they look like clown shoes when they put then on - yes the tend to be clumpy and big but they do protect your feet on walks and are more functional than fashionable. I will say that you have to get used to them. They are comfortable and hard wearing. I have several pairs of KEEN sandals and love them.

PLEMO Bohemian Style Canvas Fabric Sleeve Case Bag Cover for iPad Air / 4 / 3 / 2
Offered by PLEMO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour not as bright but still lovely, 19 July 2016
I was disappointed that the sleeve isn't as bright as the picture, but never noticed that the picture has two zip pulls and that the sleeve I received only has one (not sure why so many of the reviews moan about this as I can't see a problem with it). I have an iPad Air 2 with a cheap Currys cover so the sleeve is a very snug fit. Being a person who likes things a bit different from the norm and even though I was upset by the colour when I got it, having used it every day I love it !!!

Berentzen Liqueur / ApfelKorn (Apple) / 70cl
Berentzen Liqueur / ApfelKorn (Apple) / 70cl
Offered by limato-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 May 2016
Just as I remember it and just put it back on my wish list ;-)

HJ Hall ProTrek Extreme Wool Hiking Boot Socks HJ832 Size SML 3-5.5 Cornflower
HJ Hall ProTrek Extreme Wool Hiking Boot Socks HJ832 Size SML 3-5.5 Cornflower
Offered by hosiery-direct-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks, 22 Jan. 2016
Comfortable socks - I am a size 5 with a wide foot and fit is lovely. Will be buying again

Roberts Radio CR9971 Chronologic Vi Dual Alarm Clock Radio with Instant Time Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 May 2015
Only used as a bedside clock but amazed at it's own time setting

Let Her Go
Let Her Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Let Her Go (MP3 Download)
Heard this on tv and just had to find more about it - it's a good song and I love the guy's voice

And Then She Smiles
And Then She Smiles

5.0 out of 5 stars This song is Stella, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: And Then She Smiles (MP3 Download)
Love the program Stella and the opening song is such a catchy, happy tune - I just searched for it and could not resist it makes you feel like smiling :-).

Ex-Pro® [2 Pack] - GU10C, GU10-C 24 SMLED White Light Cool running Daylight replacement bulbs for Mini Daylight Kits. (Ex-Pro® & other brands using GU10 fitting). 220v True Daylight light.
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool running, 6 Sept. 2013
Got these to go with the photo kit as the reviews I read said the bulbs supplied got hot. They were not joking, after 2 minutes the were too hot to touch. Swapped them for these and they don't even get warm. Excellent

North Square [DVD] [2000]
North Square [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Rupert Penry Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant series cut short, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: North Square [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
A brilliant series that was cancelled far too early - didn't see it when it was on , found it on on demand and loved it - enjoyed rewatching the series