Profile for Bookworm11qs > Reviews

Content by Bookworm11qs

Bookworm11qs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
42 Original Snowflake Window Clings by Articlings - Fabulous Glueless PVC Stickers

5.0 out of 5 stars East sticking, 16 Jan. 2016
Super cheap and still on the window mid January cos we love them, thanks ! And each one different, just like the real thing !

Crocs Crocband, Unisex Adults' Clogs - Green (Dusty Olive/Khaki), 5 UK Men/6 UK Women (38/39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Crocs, 16 Jan. 2016
Have had a pair of Crocs before , my size 5 but always too fitting and not easy to slip into. So I bought these Crocs a size larger and they are ideal. Easy to get in and out of and so comfy and useful, I'd wear them all the time if comfort were the only consideration. Arrived quickly , good price, thanks a lot.

Ring Sizer International - UK, USA, French, German Sizes for Men and Women
Ring Sizer International - UK, USA, French, German Sizes for Men and Women
Offered by eurosparkle

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know about finger size, 14 Dec. 2015
I wanted something that was going to answer any question about the size of my fingers that anyone in any country was going to ask, and this device is the answer ! Easy to use, clear labelling, good design. Great, thanks.

Benross Anika 64060 28 cm Ceramic Frying Pan with Soft Grip Handle, Red
Benross Anika 64060 28 cm Ceramic Frying Pan with Soft Grip Handle, Red
Offered by BARGAIN DEALS UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic joy, 27 Oct. 2015
This is the first ceramic pan I've owned, and I've been cooking on a daily basis for 50 years and have many good quality pans. It's excellent, I'm really pleased with it. It needs only a low heat and it cooks food fairly slowly but thoroughly and lightly, and is easy peasy to clean. Just be gentle with it. The silicone spatulas or wood seem ideal implements to use with it. Treat it well and it will reward you with deliciously cooked food! And at the price a bargain too.

The World Beyond Your Head: How to Flourish in an Age of Distraction
The World Beyond Your Head: How to Flourish in an Age of Distraction
by Matthew Crawford

5.0 out of 5 stars Self help and more, 27 Oct. 2015
This is a hugely relevant and important book about the modern world and its effect on us and how to deal with it. It is thoughtful and thought provoking and has the ability to bring meaning into our dealings with the world. Our world. I recommend it to anyone who has ever given a serious thought to their place in the world . It's a positive experience to read this book.

Stainless Steel Kitchen Cooking Mechanical Timer 60 Minutes Alarm Apple Shape
Stainless Steel Kitchen Cooking Mechanical Timer 60 Minutes Alarm Apple Shape
Offered by A-COCOTOP

3.0 out of 5 stars A looker., 7 Sept. 2015
I love the design and feel of this timer. But. It is quiet and needs to be carried around with you if you're leaving the room, or even across the room. And it isn't very stable and has a tendency to fall over.

Peckish 6 Port Multi-Seed Bird Feeder - Green
Peckish 6 Port Multi-Seed Bird Feeder - Green
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Contender for best seed feeder, 7 Sept. 2015
We have a large piece of ground and a put out a number of feeders. Over the years we have used many sorts of seed feeder and this one is possibly the best we've used. It's strongly made, easy to fill and it undoes at various points so that it can be cleaned easily. The birds can also feed from the small tray at the base, the tray also preventing seed spilling to the ground. It's important to help prevent the spread of disease to be able , and willing, to clean regularly and this feeder ticks all the boxes for us . Good value for money.

PBELE New Style Wooden Cube Mini Green LED Alarm Voice Control Digital Clock (Watch) with Date/Temperature function for Boys Girls Gifts (Wood)

2.0 out of 5 stars Great design but, 5 July 2015
The first clock I bought didn't work at all. My brother has one that works fine and I loved the quirkiness of it and the clean design. So I persevered and they wrote back very politely, no problem, they sent me another and didn't ask for the return if the original. The second one worked reluctantly with the time display, totally erratically with the temp display and we never did find the date. They definitely need the rechargeable batteries to work at all, the regular ones seem to blow a fuse on it right away and my brother says the regular batteries run down very quickly. My brother's comes on at the clap of the hands but neither of these two could be relied on to burst into life. I'm really sorry they don't work. I'd bought it as a present for my daughter, sadly disappointed. But the company are friendly !

Integral Auto Sensor LED Night Light
Integral Auto Sensor LED Night Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light, 12 May 2015
We use this light in a dim passage and it is excellent, really quite bright and we like the look of it too. Excellent value, thanks.

OCTAVE® Ladies Fitness Jog Pants / Jogging Bottoms / Joggers / Gym Bottoms & [Pants Size UK 12-14, Colour Navy]
Offered by Octave Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, 12 May 2015
Love these jogging pants. Wanted something comfy round the waist and soft and these are excellent. I'm going to buy another pair !
Thanks.