Profile for Mary > Reviews

Content by Mary

Mary

Page: 1 | 2
Kirkland Signature 2 Pack Of Kirkland Maximum Strength Vitamin D3 600 Softgels - 1200 Total Softgels 2000 I.U.
Offered by Santmar-Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamins and other over-the-counter pills are every bit as good as well known brands, 9 Mar. 2016
Kirkland is one "no-brand" brand that I trust without reservations. Vitamins and other over-the-counter pills are every bit as good as well known brands.

Draper 23037 480W 230V 82mm Planer
Draper 23037 480W 230V 82mm Planer

5.0 out of 5 stars Because of some carpal tunnel problems, my husband searched ..., 13 Feb. 2016
Because of some carpal tunnel problems, my husband searched for a planer that would allow him to work using just one hand. This Draper does just that, yet it's powerful enough for the job required. In fact I spent so much time looking for such tool, that I just bought a second, identical Draper, just in case...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It tastes great, was very well packed and delivered in a ..., 16 Aug. 2015
This oil is delicious! It tastes great, was very well packed and delivered in a timely fashion.

Oddech
Oddech
by Monika Jaruzelska

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Oddech (Paperback)
Great book, prompt delivery.

East Meets West Cuisine
East Meets West Cuisine
by Ken Hom

5.0 out of 5 stars I certainly appreciate Ken Hom's love of cooking and his passion for quality and this ..., 15 July 2015
I bought this book for my husband. He has been cooking Chinese dishes at home for years and he worships Ken Hom. His old book was left in California upon our move to France, but he clearly needs one here as well. While I don't exactly share my husband's obsession with Chinese cuisine produced at home (our vent is just not powerful enough), I certainly appreciate Ken Hom's love of cooking and his passion for quality and this book shows it.

Plan B Wash Bag Toiletry Cosmetics Travel Bathroom Bag Retro Vintage American State Car License Plate California Black/Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars The bag is very spacious and will easily fit my indispensable traveling companions, 10 April 2015
I bought it for my husband for his travelling shaving/cosmetics stuff but, as usual, something was not quite right with it. Never mind, it's just right for me! The bag is very spacious and will easily fit my indispensable traveling companions, such as cosmetics, perfume and nail polishes. We just recently moved to France after living in California for some decades, so the look of this bag is rather meaningful as well.

LinenMe 1-Piece 40 x 200 cm Striped Linen Cotton Runner Jazz, Black
LinenMe 1-Piece 40 x 200 cm Striped Linen Cotton Runner Jazz, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer Jazz, 16 Sept. 2013
I purchased various striped Linenme table runners/napkins and they are lovely. The very first time I used them my guest spilled some food on the runner and minutes later my husband spilled red wine on it. I know, I know, with people like that in my life I had no business even ordering linen products. But to my great surprise I washed off the spots easily. In fact all those things can be machine washed.

Garofalo Fusilli Lunghi 500g (Pack of 4)
Garofalo Fusilli Lunghi 500g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars DELIZIOSO, 8 Sept. 2013
I use fusilli lunghi for a cold summer pasta dish (tomato concasse, lots of loosely chopped fresh herbs and shallots, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil). The recipe is from Jeremiah Tower, who said that "this sauce can be an obsession". Garofalo fusilli pasta after cooking still retains its spiral shape, preventing solid ingredients from all falling into bottom of a bowl. This pasta is big, "meaty" and delicious, which is not what one could say about regular supermarket bought fusilli.

Hilfiger Denim Women's Folice Cardigan
Hilfiger Denim Women's Folice Cardigan

5.0 out of 5 stars Comment on wool content complaints, 23 Feb. 2013
(I haven't ordered this cardigan, nor do I own it, so don't pay any attention to all the stars I gave it. Amazon won't let me off the hook, until I rated the product.)
I just noticed most of the reviewers complaining about the lack of "wooly" quality and don't like that wool feels more like cotton. Well, they shouldn't be really surprised. As the description clearly states, this cardigan is made of: "60% Cotton 30% Polyamide 10% Wool".

Christmas Tablecloth accessories - Oval 34.5" (87.5cm) - Holly with Red Xmas Candle embroidery

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Christmas piece., 10 Feb. 2013
Great addition for Christmas season! It is not long enough to be considered a runner, just a beautiful, old fashioned piece to be placed at the center of a table. Very festive, but not too loud.

Page: 1 | 2