Profile for Mrs. Alison L. Dolbel > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Alison L....

Mrs. Alison L. Dolbel

Sunshine Kids Cool-Shade Car Window Film (2-Pack)
Sunshine Kids Cool-Shade Car Window Film (2-Pack)
Offered by House of Toviel

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb product, 11 April 2011
This is a great product. Much better than the other sun shades I have had in the past. My little boy can't pull them down, which he use to do with the others & he is still able to see out the window & watch the world going by! The only complaint I have is they could be slightly larger but I'm still very happy with them.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 10 Sept. 2009
My son loves Sophie the Giraffe. He plays with it all the time & I never the leave the house without it. He is teething at the moment & he constantly chews on it to provide relief. All babies should have one.

Britax Vigour 4 Pushchair (Anthracite Black)
Britax Vigour 4 Pushchair (Anthracite Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Britax Vigour 4 Pram, 8 Jun. 2009
This is a brilliant pram. It has an adjustable handle which my husband finds much better than our previous pram as it extends higher. I really like the fact the pram can face me so I have eye to eye contact with my son.

Worlds Apart - Fifi My 1st Ready Bed
Worlds Apart - Fifi My 1st Ready Bed

4.0 out of 5 stars My first ready bed, 28 Mar. 2009
I purchased this product for my niece & she loves it. It's a great idea for when she visits friends & family for sleep overs.