Profile for Jenny Wallis > Reviews

Content by Jenny Wallis

Jenny Wallis (Boston, MA)

Canon BP-511A Battery Pack
Canon BP-511A Battery Pack
Offered by TechShoper

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right battery!, 11 Aug. 2012
Dear Amazon, I was desperate to video some items for my blog using my camcorder, and my only chance was to get a new battery as the old one had died. I went into your site, input the number of the battery, and was directed to the battery in this ad. It had a different number, but I figured that it was an upgraded model that would also work in my camcorder. I purchased it, and it arrived in a timely manner. I thought I was all set, but then I tried it in my camcorder, and IT DIDN'T FIT.

I didn't have time to get a replacement, so this resulted in my NOT being able to video some things that were extremely important to me.

When someone inputs the name/number of a specific item, it is not good business to have that request jump to an item that is useless. As you can tell, I am quite upset that I did not receive the item that I so badly needed due to this inadequacy of your ordering system. I returned the item, got a full refund, but lost the videos that would have added so much to my blog.