Profile for Paul > Reviews

Content by Paul

Paul

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Duratron Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Screen Protector Tempered Glass Screen Cover, Full Coverage, Ultra HD Clear, Anti-Scratch, Includes Microfiber Cloth (Black)
Offered by TOPEU

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not worth the money, 7 Dec. 2016
I've have used glass screen protectors, a number of times. This has to be the worst one. Doesn't stick to the screen. The only sticking parts of the screen protector is the sides and top and bottom, which is hardly sticky at all. Don't wast your money on this one. You can't even fit it into a case with the screen protector on.

SanDisk Ultra 128 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 100 MB/s - Black
SanDisk Ultra 128 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 100 MB/s - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars and it was a good price when I brought it, 29 Jun. 2016
Wths very well for what I need it for, and it was a good price when I brought it.

HDMI Cable 2M High Speed PRO GOLD HDMI Cable v2.0/1.4a 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD Ethernet Audio Return Virgin BT - IBRA RED
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 6 May 2016
I brought some of these for my parents new TV and sound system. When they came I was very impressed with the quality and they work very well, so I decided to replace my old cables also so with my new tv. Highly recommend these cables.

[2016 New Release] Anker SoundBuds In-Ear Sport Earbuds Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with 8-Hour Playtime and CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation, IPX4-Rated Sweatproof for Running, Workout, Gym - Sports Earphones with Hands-Free Mic for iPhone, Android & More (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Bluetooth earbuds for the price., 3 April 2016
Got my anker earbuds today, well what can I say. First class.
Great packaging, nice little touches like bag to put them, also has magnets on the earbuds to keep them together around your neck when not using them..
Easy to pair with the phone.
At first I thought they where ok, bass a little week, but then I change the buds and wings from medium to large. What a difference that made, bass was great vocals great..there is no difference between a £100 earbuds and this for £20 set.
Plus battery indicator pops up on my iPhone 6s Plus. Nice little touch.
Not took any calls on it as yet on them, so can't comment on that yet.
Keep up the work anker..
Going to have to get a set for my wife as she wants a pair now. Anker any chance you can send me a free set....please get in touch.

Pro11 wellbeing Orthotic sports insoles for trainers walking or work boots shoes (9-10.5 L)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

3.0 out of 5 stars They do work. But they have started to fall ..., 5 Mar. 2016
They do work. But they have started to fall apart after 4 months of use. The yellow insert mould in the inner sole has come away from the rest of the inner sole.

HTC BL R120 Mini+ Bluetooth Media Handset
HTC BL R120 Mini+ Bluetooth Media Handset
Offered by mobiledirect24

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great. I sent mine back, 30 Jan. 2016
Works ok. Not great. I sent mine back. Bit of a gimmick by htc.

Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (8.5-10)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well and a good price. Stops the pain in my heel, 30 Jan. 2016
Works well and a good price. Stops the pain in my heel. But if you have small shoes that have inner soles which do not come out and you put these in, I'm afraid you will find it hard to put your feet into your shoes, as these inner soles are really thick. But work well if you can remove your original inner soles in shoes and replace them with these.

FootActive COMFORT - THE ORIGINAL - (UK 9 - 10.5 large)
FootActive COMFORT - THE ORIGINAL - (UK 9 - 10.5 large)
Offered by FootActive UK

4.0 out of 5 stars They are ok, I did have to trim them ..., 30 Jan. 2016
They are ok, I did have to trim them to fit in my shoes. They stop the pain in my heel as I stand up most of the day at work.

Anker 4-Port USB 3.0 Ultra Slim Data Hub for Mac, PC, USB Flash Drives and Other Devices
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2016
Very well made, and it works flawlessly.

Anker 6ft Nylon Braided USB Cable with Lightning Connector [Apple MFi Certified] for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 and More (Black, Silver, Gold)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great anker product, 30 Jan. 2016
Great anker product. It works great and very well built. Anker if you would like to send me some free stuff I would love to do some revues on your product range as I've brought a number of your products over the last 6 months and I love you stuff. Get in touch Anker.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3