Profile for cb > Reviews

The Man Who Made Things Out of Trees
The Man Who Made Things Out of Trees
by Robert Penn

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring presentation, 30 Mar. 2016
Very disappointed with this book. Robert Pen didn't actually make anything out of his tree but got others to do it. There are no photos of the articles made. I've seen woodwork text books that are a more interesting read that this!

Original Certified 2.1a Fast Micro USB Mains Charger For The Samsung Galaxy s7 s6 edge plus s4 s3 s2 mini note 2 3 4 HTC Mobile Phone Range - One S, V, X, Desire C, HD, S, V, X, Z, Sensation, XE, XL, Wildfire, S, Rhyme, Radar, Explorer, Incredible S.
Offered by G4GADGET

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 23 Mar. 2015
Only worked for a couple of days. On investigating I discovered that the wiring was prety poor. A few minutes with a soldering iron and it was working again...........but not for long as the micro USB connection is crap and cannot be relied on. I have used it on both my HTC smart phone and my Nexus7 and it is unreliable on both.

An Introduction to the Nexus 7
An Introduction to the Nexus 7
by Jim Gatenby

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful book, 23 Mar. 2015
Useful book if you are new to Android or Nexus 7. Took me an age to transfer my music from my PC because I ripped my CD's as WMP files which Nexus7 won't play. Not the books fault I know but I wish it had addressed this particular problem instead of telling me how I could buy downloads from play store.

Size 7 Northwest Territory Men's Anderson Leather Work Boots
Size 7 Northwest Territory Men's Anderson Leather Work Boots

3.0 out of 5 stars Keep the receipt, 23 Mar. 2015
Bought these to replace a pair I got last July from a stall at The New Forest Show (7 months) that have split across the sole although there is not much wear to the tread. They were comfortable from the first time I put them on and so were these. I wear them almost every day - they are work boots. I'm keeping the receipt this time in case the sole splits on these. Only 7 months use makes them not fit for purpose in my opinion!

InventCase HTC One mini 2 2014 Heavy Duty Shockproof Case Cover with in Built Stand and Screen Protector - Black
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars fits well, looks good., 19 Jan. 2015
Fits well. Buttons a little more difficult to press. Heavier than I expected. I like the little stand on the back. Screen protector easy to fit but scratches very easily. Not as tough as the one it replaced

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Replaced your Freelander 2 key battery and save a fortune., 19 Jan. 2015
Bought this to replace the battery in my Land Rover Freelander 2 ignition key - a non serviceable item according to LR. You tube has clear instructions on how to change the battery and save yourself a couple of hundred pounds. Brilliant. Has worked twice now with no problems.

Berghaus womens Womens Explorer Trail light Grey Olive 80025 OA4 5 UK
Berghaus womens Womens Explorer Trail light Grey Olive 80025 OA4 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
I bought these for my wife who's previous pair disintegrated after a couple of years regular use.

TECHGEAR® Extra Long 2 Meter / 6.5 Feet USB Data Sync Charging Cable for Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 6, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 7 2013 & Google Nexus 9
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Connection, 30 Nov. 2014
Disappointed with the quality of the small connector which is not a secure fit in either my mobile phone or Nexus7 Charging frequently stopped when using my Nexus and the cable end has to be supported by my finger pushing on it to maintain the charging connection. The only cable that i have found to have a reliable connection is the genuine HTC lead that came with my mobile phone - 2 and a half years old and still going strong but only 1 metre long.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 27 Feb. 2014
Have been using one of these for years for spoon carving. Recently bought 3 on special offer to use in Spoon Carving workshops. All 3 were razor sharp out of the box and students were using them successfully within minutes.You don't really need to spend a fortune on expensive hand made crook knives, these are affordable and more than adequate for most people. Learn how to sharpen them correctly and they should last you a lifetime.

Stove/stovepipe thermometer
Stove/stovepipe thermometer
Offered by Gyroscope

4.0 out of 5 stars works, 27 Feb. 2014
Fitted this thermometer to the front of my woodburner - it is magnetic - so it's nice and simple. Delivery was first class.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3