Profile for Gman > Reviews

Content by Gman

Gman (Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Sennheiser PX 200-II i Dynamic Closed On-Ear Headset with Smart Remote and Mic to Control iPhone

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but good, 31 May 2016
These headphones are smaller than I expected but are very comfortable when being used,the sound is good and clear, overall a good buy.

Hama Slide Viewer DB 54, Battery powered
Hama Slide Viewer DB 54, Battery powered

3.0 out of 5 stars and it is not an easy job to get to the bulb, 12 May 2016
This product ordering and delivery I had no fault with, the item itself is cheap and cheerful but will do the job I am wanting it for, with batteries installed I have not been able to get the battery compartment cover to close, and it is not an easy job to get to the bulb.

Help Me! Guide to the iPad Air 2: Step-by-Step User Guide for the Sixth Generation iPad and iOS 8
by Charles Hughes

4.0 out of 5 stars Black marks to Apple, 16 April 2016
Although this is a slow process I have already found the book very helpful in finding the things that Apple have hidden

Omron Healthcare M6 Comfort Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron Healthcare M6 Comfort Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars My Experience Using The M6., 11 Aug. 2014
I bought the Omron M6 to replace my old M6 unit so I was familiar with the unit and its controls, once having mastered the different feel of the cuff I found it to be better than the old one, the instrument itself also indicated if the cuff was on correctly. I have found the whole unit to be first class having a good and clear display with several new elements of information available if needed.

SanDisk 8GB Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
SanDisk 8GB Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
Offered by SELECT ELITE

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Happy with My Sandisk, 3 Jan. 2014
I have always bought SanDisk memory units to store general files and have always found them reliable, hence the rating I have given.
I find them easy to set-up and are for me reliable.
I would recommend these units to anybody.

SanDisk SDSDQU-016G-FFP MicroSDHC Ultra 16 GB Class 10 UHS-I 30 MB/s with SD Adapter Mobile (Label May Change)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unknown Quanity so far, 3 Jan. 2014
I have bought this card to install in my sat-nav which went fine but I cannot comment yet as I dont know if the sat-nav has made use of it yet.

Epson Perfection V 600 Photo High Resolution 6400 x 9600 dpi Scanner
Epson Perfection V 600 Photo High Resolution 6400 x 9600 dpi Scanner

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 12 May 2013
I have only recently purchased the Perfection V600 to replace my previous Epson Perfection 1660 Scanner which has given me excellent service for many years and it is still working well , but Windows 7 didn’t seem to like it, hence the new one.
Setting-up the V600 was straightforward and I was pleased that it installed and was working very quickly. I have used Epson scanners before, so I was familiar with the controls and didn't need to use the manual too much except to confirm my own thoughts on the controls.
Although it is still early days I have scanned both 35mm negatives and transparencies and also 6cm format negatives with great success. The ‘flatbed’ also scans well and produces good quality photocopies. I considered the overall quality of the unit to be excellent and also the whole package to be good value for the price.
However I have not been able to Import images by starting from Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 as the Import menu does not show the V600 Scanner. and the user guide options differ from what appears under the Photoshop menu

Roxio Creator 2012 (PC)
Roxio Creator 2012 (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Roxio 2012, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Roxio Creator 2012 (PC) (DVD-ROM)
I bought this software to update my existing Roxio (which Windows 7 did'nt like) and have only used it once so far. It was a little strange after using my older version for some years so it will take a little longer to get used to the new layout, however all the old features are there plus newer features which will be given the once over later. Would I recommend to others,well based on my use so far yes I would.

Universal Mains Charger For Garmin nuvi 1490T
Universal Mains Charger For Garmin nuvi 1490T
Offered by Direct eTail

5.0 out of 5 stars Mains Charger, 23 Mar. 2013
I have been considering buying a charger (for my Garmin) for some time but have never got around to it, then along came an e-mail from Amazon with this one. I found the price was the best of anybody's and decided it was too good to miss. within an hour it was attached to my Garmin and working. The results were excellent (for me) and so I was well pleased with the results and would recommend to anybody

Icecrypt T5000 Freeview Receiver with Twin SCART and RF Modulator
Icecrypt T5000 Freeview Receiver with Twin SCART and RF Modulator

4.0 out of 5 stars Upgrading, 29 May 2012
This item was bought to bring back to life an old `standby' portable television I have after the change over to digital signal. I needed an RF modulator unit and this unit was recommended. The unit itself is well constructed and good looking, is easy to set-up and works very well, it picks up about 80 odd stations even when only using a set-top aerial. I would recommend it to anyone needing the RF modulator feature.

Page: 1 | 2