Profile for ericos > Reviews

Fable (Xbox)
Fable (Xbox)
Offered by marxwax

4.0 out of 5 stars Fable, 17 Oct. 2004
This review is from: Fable (Xbox) (Video Game)
I waited for fable more than a year. When I first heard about fable it was called "project ego", and it was supposed to be the most open, and realistic RPG ever made. This is what I thought about it:
The day it came out i ran and bought it. I am a very big fan of rpg games, and I was sure this was going to be a good one. When I started out the game I just thoughbt the graphics were amazing. Another feature which I really enjoyed was that you could either become good or bad.
However I did not expect Fable to become so "closed". I am used to open RPGs such as Morrowind: The Elder scrolls, and this RPG was more or less like Zelda: Ocarina of time (which is also cool!!). However dont expect it to be one of those games where you can do anything what you want, because it is limited.
Another negative point of the game is that I finished it in 10 hours! It is a very short game, however I don't look at the quantity but the quality of a game!
All in all it is a very interesting story, with nice graphics. However it is not as "open" as I awaited it to be, and it is a very short game. Therefore it only recieves 4 out of 5 stars.

Morrowind: The Elder Scrolls III (Xbox)
Morrowind: The Elder Scrolls III (Xbox)

5.0 out of 5 stars Morrowind- The elder scrolls III, 15 Feb. 2003
This is the most fantastic game i have ever played... You can choose from some characters for example an imperial, redguard, wood elf, high elf etc... After you have submited your character you can choose your star sign, which has some benefits for example if you choose 'the tower'you have some powers for example opening some locks...finding a key in an certain area and so forth. Now when people have chosen all of this they ask themselves what to do? Well thats the cool part of the game what do YOU want to do? Do you want to become a rich noble, or do want to become a thief which everyone hates... all the things which you do in the game affects how other NPC (non-playable-characters) think about you. To make legal money in the game you have to join a guild (for examle, fighters guild, mages guild, thieves guild...) or you could do some favours for NPCs. The really sweet thing about this game is that there is endless posibillities... Discovering the land of morrowind is also very exiciting...but watch OUT!! If you are a small level you shouldnt go to deep into the country, because you might get killed by other, higher leveled monsters. Do raise a level you have to train some skills... either by using them or getting trained by someone in your guild. This is one of the best 1st person and 3rd person RPGs which has ever been made... a 5 star...