Profile for cub10 > Reviews

Travel Refill Escentric 01 30ml - UK SHIPPING ONLY
Offered by Suprema

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, 9 Sept. 2013
Overall really nice.
It's very different from my usual perfume type ( channel no 5 ).
It has more of a musky sandalwood sniff - so wasn't quite sure at first. But after several days of wearing I'm really hooked and it does seem to smell slightly different each time I wear it.

As for other reviews saying it doesn't last - I found the opposite lingers all day. And I have had loads of comments from people - so yes it smells ! But it's not over powering or over strong. Definitely a day perfume - and worth the money

FLASH SUPERSTORE SAMSUNG S5830 GALAXY ACE LUXURY PINK HAWAIIAN FLOWERS FLIP CASE/COVER/POUCH AND LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 12 May 2012
Arrived very quickly - fits phone perfectly and looks really good - would recommend. Been bashing around in my bag for a few months and still works and looks good

Red Coral & 925 Sterling Silver Studs Earrings
Red Coral & 925 Sterling Silver Studs Earrings

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 24 Sept. 2011
For the price these are very nice. good size - they look and feel like quality. - red is slightly darker than pictured
v happy

In Bruges [DVD] [2008]
In Bruges [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Colin Farrell
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars great film, 24 Sept. 2011
This review is from: In Bruges [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
This is on of those movies i first saw on tv, didn't fancy it, but as there was nothing else on I thought I 'd give it a go. I,m so pleased I did. Casting and acting is superb, script hilarious and it is surprisingly heart warming. I'm keeping this along with my other favourite heart warming movie Jackie Brown.

Emu Women's Stinger Lo Snow Boots
Emu Women's Stinger Lo Snow Boots
Price: £70.50 - £180.80

4.0 out of 5 stars sizing wrong, 4 Mar. 2011
Lovely boots - I ordered a 6 - no way it was a six. I've had to return- I would like to order a different size but Amazon take ages to refund your money.

Fly London Women's Blair Petrol P141324008 6 UK
Fly London Women's Blair Petrol P141324008 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 15 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Fly London Women's Blair (Shoes)
Arrived very quickly. Shoes look great fit well and are actually very comfy - wish I'd got the red

The Perfect Interview: All you need to get it right the first time (Perfect (Random House))
by Max Eggert

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, 25 Aug. 2008
I agree with all the other folk here. This is a really helpful, short snappy little guide for interview preperation. A friend suggested it and every time she reads this book before an interview she gets the job !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 Nov. 2007
Very good, easy to use. Tunes guitar in minutes even if you are a complete beginner- I have a kwick tuner QT8 which is a nightmare to use I've never been able to tune the guitar with that one, but I would recomend this tuner to anyone. Only one thing to beware of changing the battery it's very tricky.