Profile for Paul > Reviews

The Naked Gun [Blu-ray] [1988] [Region Free]
The Naked Gun [Blu-ray] [1988] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Leslie Nielsen

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality picture, 30 Oct. 2012
If you're thinking of buying this over the basic dvd version, take my advice and save a few pounds by not doing so. I was so disappointed when I sat down to watch it. The picture quality was very poor and I really wished that I had just purchased the much cheaper DVD.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by RevisionNet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 3D Conversion, 27 Dec. 2011
I had purchased this Blu ray 3D before reading some of the reviews above this review. and was consequently expecting the worst however I found the 3D conversion to be excellent and one of the best 3D films that i have seen. I am not sure what some other reviewers were expecting, perhaps his/her 3D glasses needed a recharge of the batteries or maybe a good wipe! It has if anything made me look forward to watching the 3D produced Hallows part 2 even more, agreed 3D Blu rays can be expensive. but this is by no means at the top end of these prices and is well worth the money spent.